What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 DFS (1 Viewer)

DK $26 in $4.50 out - had the wrong lineup in the milly maker again :bag:  

FD $6.60 in and $28.75 out

$1k in $1k out on DK. This week was a total wash. I played much higher than usual trying to win a last shot qualifier ticket.  

hutchs72

296th of 297

POSITION

$0

WINNING

17 quarters left

MVP - 1.5X PointsAndy Dalton

NA

HAND

CHI 24@GB 21

2ND - 00:05

0.3%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXAaron Jones

3 CAR, 27 YDS

CHI 24@GB 21

40.5%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXNick Foles

CHI 24@GB 21

0.7%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXDavid Montgomery

9 CAR, 40 YDS

CHI 24@GB 21

41.6%DRAFTED

AnyFLEXKhalil Herbert

CHI 24@GB 21

1.4%DRAFTED

:lmao:

Did anyone consider starting M. Gordon?  In hindsight it would have been an excellent choice from a game-theory perspective. Would have provided leverage against J. Williams  and at a cheaper salary (although his projected roster percentage went down when it started to look like Gordon would play).  Unfortunately,  I never thought of it.

Did anyone consider starting M. Gordon?  In hindsight it would have been an excellent choice from a game-theory perspective. Would have provided leverage against J. Williams  and at a cheaper salary (although his projected roster percentage went down when it started to look like Gordon would play).  Unfortunately,  I never thought of it.

I split Gordon and Williams.  Made a lot of good calls, and one catastrophic call.  I had Rashard Penny in 25% of my lineups, and then switched all of them to Jeff Wilson shortly before kickoff.  Please shoot me.

Steeler said:

I pivoted to Barkely in one lineup build which in hindsight wasn't optimal but was close. I did notice one pro started both Denver RBs. 

SeniorVBDStudent said:
I split Gordon and Williams.  Made a lot of good calls, and one catastrophic call.  I had Rashard Penny in 25% of my lineups, and then switched all of them to Jeff Wilson shortly before kickoff.  Please shoot me.
I faded Wilson entirely but had zero Penny. I wish I would have paid attention to that quote from Coach Carroll about Penny being more involved. 

Yesterday was a disaster until the fourth quarter when I was trying to get in one last lineup.  For some reason when I clicked on the NFL 4th quarter slate, the 4th quarter of the laker/magic game was coming up.  Contest came up that was only 25% filled so pounded it with 7 entries of a lineup i took 30 seconds to put together.  That lineup came in 2nd :lol:   

I faded Wilson entirely but had zero Penny. I wish I would have paid attention to that quote from Coach Carroll about Penny being more involved. 
It read as coach speak, and there were plenty of talking heads highlighting that Penny had done very little with prior opportunities.  Still mad I wimped out.

Yesterday was a disaster until the fourth quarter when I was trying to get in one last lineup.  For some reason when I clicked on the NFL 4th quarter slate, the 4th quarter of the laker/magic game was coming up.  Contest came up that was only 25% filled so pounded it with 7 entries of a lineup i took 30 seconds to put together.  That lineup came in 2nd :lol:   
Nice!

And of course it came in 2nd :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread