What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 who should I start thread **OFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Chaka

Footballguy
CRUNCH TIME EDITION!

This is where we ask questions and offer help. And thank you to all of the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Mayfield vs Den or Matt Ryan @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

I'll start

Full PPR

Who is my flex?

Donta Foreman v Jax

Rashad Penny @ Hou

Elijah Moore v N.O.

Mooney @ G.B.

Rams D @ Ari

Foreman seems like the obvious choice, but I love what Elijah is doing ATM. Outside consideration of Penny but ADP got the goal line looks.

2 Tough calls in a win and i'm in playoffs. Lose and I'm out. 

0.5 pts PPR. 

QB: (With Hurts on a bye) 

Derek Carr at KC (Starting Darren Waller if healthy as well) 

Cam Newton v ATL (Starting DJ Moore as well)

Then at Flex: 

KJ Osborn vs PIT on Thursday night -got him on WW last night

Marquez Valdez-Scantling vs CHI on Sunday night -sitting on FA right now, but I feel like I am overthinking it and second guessing myself. 

I'll start

Full PPR

Who is my flex?

Donta Foreman v Jax

Rashad Penny @ Hou

Elijah Moore v N.O.

Mooney @ G.B.

Rams D @ Ari

Foreman seems like the obvious choice, but I love what Elijah is doing ATM. Outside consideration of Penny but ADP got the goal line looks.

Agreed with other. Elijah Moore leads the leagues in TD's since Week 9 (and that is with 3 different QB's throwing him the ball), you have to ride the hot hand. 

Right now, in standard league, I need a flex from:

Van Jefferson @ AZ

Hilliard vs JAX

KJ Osborn vs PItt (Thurs game)

Looking for D pickup help for weeks 16 and 17.

Currently have:

* KC -- PIT, @CINC -- KC D playing very well. Could see pressure getting to both Ben and Burrow weeks 16 and 17.

* SEA -- CHI, DET -- Two home matchups. Not sure I trust them, but face off against possibly Fields and Goff.

* NO -- MIA, CAR -- Again two home matchups. Tua and MIA not turning the ball over so much and improving. I could see Cam and that CAR offense a mess come week 17.

Question: Should I drop any of the above defenses for:

* Miami D which has @NO and @TN in weeks 16 and 17?

* PHI D which has NYG and @WASH in weeks 16 and 17?

Thanks

0.5 PPR

Need 2 from this list: 

Cooks vs Seattle

Osborn vs Pitt

Ingram @ NY Jets 

Michel @ Arizona Cards

Leaning Ingram and Cooks but Cooks has been fading with that terrible Texans offense. Mills gets the QB start this weekend at home but Houston can't run the ball and so teams can lean harder into pass defense. 

No idea what Payton's game plan will be vs the Jets who even the Texans could probably run all over. If Hill vultures those RZ TD opportunities and Payton inexplicably gives Montgomery a higher snap count again, Ingram is screwed. 

Osborn is a bit of an unknown factor at this point but with Thielen out he gets more looks behind Jefferson. 

Michel did great last week but not sure the script will favor him against the Cards. 

0.5 PPR

Need 2 from this list: 

Cooks vs Seattle

Osborn vs Pitt

Ingram @ NY Jets 

Michel @ Arizona Cards

Leaning Ingram and Cooks but Cooks has been fading with that terrible Texans offense. Mills gets the QB start this weekend at home but Houston can't run the ball and so teams can lean harder into pass defense. 

No idea what Payton's game plan will be vs the Jets who even the Texans could probably run all over. If Hill vultures those RZ TD opportunities and Payton inexplicably gives Montgomery a higher snap count again, Ingram is screwed. 

Osborn is a bit of an unknown factor at this point but with Thielen out he gets more looks behind Jefferson. 

Michel did great last week but not sure the script will favor him against the Cards. 

In this situation I think I would lean Ingram and Osborn. That is assuming Kamara is for sure out and Darrel Henderson is playing. 

Currently have:

* KC -- PIT, @CINC -- KC D playing very well. Could see pressure getting to both Ben and Burrow weeks 16 and 17.

* SEA -- CHI, DET -- Two home matchups. Not sure I trust them, but face off against possibly Fields and Goff.

* NO -- MIA, CAR -- Again two home matchups. Tua and MIA not turning the ball over so much and improving. I could see Cam and that CAR offense a mess come week 17.

Thanks

I would pickup Miami D and drop NO. Miami D has been on another level the last 5-6 games, they are solid. 

SEA and KC are solid spot plays too, KC in Week 16 and SEA in both 16 and 17. 

Philly D is more of being opportunistic with TD's. I think they are overated and points inflated because of the TD's scored. 

Van Jefferson @ AZ

Hilliard vs JAX

I think Osborn has the best floor of the 3, but depending if you need a boom or bust, I think the other 2 offer more of that. You wouldn't think TEN would be losing to Jax but it is the NFL and Hilliard is more of a pass catching back, maybe the game script won't be in his favor here. 

My apologies in advance for those struggling.  My one team is stacked and I admit it.  I need to pick one of the three

Aaron jones

Nick Chubb

Elijah Mitchell (assuming he is healthy)

Remarkably I think I'm leaning mitchell

My apologies in advance for those struggling.  My one team is stacked and I admit it.  I need to pick one of the three

Aaron jones

Nick Chubb

Good problem to have with them 3. I think if Mitchell plays and is 100%, I think you have to go with him. Logan Wilson is going to be out for the Bengals and he is a huge factor in the run defense (and defense as a whole). Bengals should be vulnerable there. If Mitchell is banged up, I would go with Chubb. 

I think Osborn has the best floor of the 3, but depending if you need a boom or bust, I think the other 2 offer more of that. You wouldn't think TEN would be losing to Jax but it is the NFL and Hilliard is more of a pass catching back, maybe the game script won't be in his favor here. 
Thanks!  Makes sense and I'm playing one of the better teams so need a boom. Thursday night games never seem to work out either --- even though I just added Osbron.

In this situation I think I would lean Ingram and Osborn. That is assuming Kamara is for sure out and Darrel Henderson is playing. 
Thanks. I do wish the Vikes were playing Sunday. That Thursday night game doesn't allow for the entire week's injury reports to be evaluated before setting the line up. 

I'll start

Full PPR

Who is my flex?

Donta Foreman v Jax

Rashad Penny @ Hou

Elijah Moore v N.O.

Mooney @ G.B.

Rams D @ Ari

I'm leaning Moore for sure.  Mooney is intriguing as well.

I have Moore and I get it's hard to trust him but he appears to be wr1

I would pickup Miami D and drop NO. Miami D has been on another level the last 5-6 games, they are solid. 

SEA and KC are solid spot plays too, KC in Week 16 and SEA in both 16 and 17. 

Philly D is more of being opportunistic with TD's. I think they are overated and points inflated because of the TD's scored. 

Was thinking the same thing.

I don't need NO short term and week 16, I could see the Miami D causing more havoc with T. Hill and limited WR corp vs. NO D causing problems for Tua who seems to be rolling and getting back offensive weapons.

2 Tough calls in a win and i'm in playoffs. Lose and I'm out. 

0.5 pts PPR. 

QB: (With Hurts on a bye) 

Derek Carr at KC (Starting Darren Waller if healthy as well) 

Cam Newton v ATL (Starting DJ Moore as well)

Then at Flex: 

KJ Osborn vs PIT on Thursday night -got him on WW last night

Marquez Valdez-Scantling vs CHI on Sunday night -sitting on FA right now, but I feel like I am overthinking it and second guessing myself. 
Carr is a very good NFL QB having an amazing year, particularly in light of the fact the Raiders had a below average group of pass catchers even before losing Ruggs. High completion%, tons of yards, lots of chunk plays but...where are the TDs? 17 TDs in 13 games (with zero games with more than two TD passes) is simply mediocre. His season high fantasy output is 17 points

Cam otoh is a below average NFL QB by all measures. But he can put up fantasy points in bunches. His season high in less than two full games is 22 points.

Better matchup at home vs tough roadie as well.

Cam>Carr

KJ v MVS is a tough call.

MVS has gotten a ton of looks the last two weeks, but that's all we have to go on.

Last week KJ saw his most looks since week 6, I doubt that is unrelated to Thielen's injury.

This is definitely a coin toss situation, and I'm not going to be able to parse data enough to come to a comfortable consensus.

I slightly lean KJ>MVS because I see an easier path to eight+ targets but go with your gut.

KJ>MVS

Carr is a very good NFL QB having an amazing year, particularly in light of the fact the Raiders had a below average group of pass catchers even before losing Ruggs. High completion%, tons of yards, lots of chunk plays but...where are the TDs? 17 TDs in 13 games (with zero games with more than two TD passes) is simply mediocre. His season high fantasy output is 17 points

Cam otoh is a below average NFL QB by all measures. But he can put up fantasy points in bunches. His season high in less than two full games is 22 points.

Better matchup at home vs tough roadie as well.

Cam>Carr

KJ v MVS is a tough call.

MVS has gotten a ton of looks the last two weeks, but that's all we have to go on.

Last week KJ saw his most looks since week 6, I doubt that is unrelated to Thielen's injury.

This is definitely a coin toss situation, and I'm not going to be able to parse data enough to come to a comfortable consensus.

I slightly lean KJ>MVS because I see an easier path to eight+ targets but go with your gut.

KJ>MVS

Thank you for the thorough reply. 

I'm so scared to start Cam and all Thursday night games have screwed me so far this year (including Thanksgiving day).  

I'll start

Full PPR

Who is my flex?

Donta Foreman v Jax

Rashad Penny @ Hou

Elijah Moore v N.O.

Mooney @ G.B.

Rams D @ Ari

Moore, Mooney, Foreman for me

Was thinking the same thing.

I don't need NO short term and week 16, I could see the Miami D causing more havoc with T. Hill and limited WR corp vs. NO D causing problems for Tua who seems to be rolling and getting back offensive weapons.
Seattle just lost Jamal Adams for the season.  He wasn't consistent, certainly underperformed what they paid for him, but he still flashed game changing ability.

Thank you for the thorough reply. 

I'm so scared to start Cam and all Thursday night games have screwed me so far this year (including Thanksgiving day).  
I totally dig it.

Carr is a great fall back option. He's my QB3 on my super-flex roster and has given me tons of confidence against injury to Josh Allen & Justin Herbert all season. He has allowed me to focus on the rest of my roster without concern for the whole season.

Carr is probably also a safer play than Cam. But Cam is also a reasonably safe bet with a ton more upside, a home game and a far better matchup considering the way the KC D has stepped up lately.

Thursday is a conundrum but, what are ya gonna do?  As I said, those two are a coin toss, I just like Osborne's chances of getting 8 targets a little more than MVS :shrug:  

Must win week for me or I miss the playoffs.  PPR league and I need 2 RB, 2 WR, and a flex from the following.

Mixon vs SF

Kamara @ NYJ

Hilliard vs Jax

Edmonds vs LAR

J Jones vs Jax

Gallup @ Wash

M Jones @ Ten

Crowder vs NO

Osborn vs Pitt

V Jefferson @ AZ

Thanks!

Seattle just lost Jamal Adams for the season.  He wasn't consistent, certainly underperformed what they paid for him, but he still flashed game changing ability.

So are you saying ditch SEA D despite matchups for the Miami D? And keep NO?

Seems like you're a fan of "better real life defense and worse matchup" vs. "worse real life defense and good matchup."

As I do every week here are my results from h2h calls last week as well as the results from a coin toss on the same h2h calls.

Week 13: Me - 12-17-1, Coin Toss 15-14-1

Season total: Me - 177-149-18, Coin Toss 164-162-18

Van Jefferson @ AZ

Hilliard vs JAX

In a standard league I like Van Jefferson a little more than Osborn.  Osborn is in line for a bump and has a path to 8 or so touches in my mind, but he's still an unknown in this role with Thielen officially out.  Van Jefferson has received 7,6,7,7,9&8 targets over his last six games, that seems like a trend that can be relied upon. 

In PPR Hilliard definitely comes into play but against in standard league I don't think he can be relied upon because he will likely need to find the endzone from distance as Foreman should get the goal line action.

Must win week for me or I miss the playoffs.  PPR league and I need 2 RB, 2 WR, and a flex from the following.

Mixon vs SF

Kamara @ NYJ

Hilliard vs Jax

Edmonds vs LAR

J Jones vs Jax

Gallup @ Wash

M Jones @ Ten

Crowder vs NO

Osborn vs Pitt

V Jefferson @ AZ

Thanks!
RB is easy...mixon and kamara

wr is much harder but i would lean jefferson and jones

Currently have:

Thanks
Defenses are random number generators so close your eyes and throw a dart.

I can see Miami D as a solid option and I do like Seattle's matchups and I think they are bolstered by beating the Niners.  But they lost Jamal Adams so...yeah.

KC is probably the most talented and it looks like they may be getting hot.

Really tough call.  Uhhhhhh...Miami!

0.5 PPR

Need 2 from this list: 

Cooks vs Seattle

Osborn vs Pitt

Ingram @ NY Jets 

Michel @ Arizona Cards

I am off the Cooks train at this point. Simply too erratic and I have to think this Texans team is fading from an already low point.

I would like Ingram this week more if Kamara weren't back at practice.  But he is.  I should point out that the Texans just played the Jets in Houston and most certainly could not run all over them.  Texans RBs went 22-66-0.  Of course Saints>>>Texans

Osborn looks like a solid play this week IMO.  Thielen is out, Jefferson is opposite, Mattison can run, Conklin draws a LB or S so Osborn should have opportunities.

Michel may have played himself into a larger role, but he has a tough matchup on the road.  Henderson is the issue here but they play Monday night so you won't have as much info on his status. Follow the practice reports, if he is limited through Sunday AM I may consider rolling the dice on Michel over Ingram.

Okay for me: Osborn is one of your starters, then...?

IF Kamara is out definitely Ingram.

IF Kamara is playing AND Henderson is limited in every practice report through kickoff on Sunday then definitely Michel.

IF Kamara plays AND Henderson gets in full practice then consider Ingram because of the matchup.

Aaron jones

Nick Chubb

PPR? That is important info.

This is a really tough call.  Jones is capable of putting up huge numbers, particularly TDs, but Dillon has clearly carved out a role and the Packers have a lot of mouths to feed.

Chubb can also be a beast and is coming off a bye in a big home game. It's just such a tough game to predict.  That Baltimore defense was already bad and they just lost their best DB. The Browns passing game looks to have an opportunity here but the offense runs through Chubb. Yeah so unpredictable.

Cincinnati is pretty bi-polar, coming off a big loss do they rally now for a big win?  They also have had a solid rush D, statistically at least. I think that is similar to Baltimore in that the secondary is weak and the offense puts enough points on the board that opposing teams attack more through the air.  Mitchell gets the usage for sure but on top of his concussion (DNP today) I believe his knee is bothering him too.  Shanahan is one of the coaches who criminally abuses their RBs (something has to change there, RBs are getting killed out there and the NFL doesn't seem to care) so you have to like the potential usage but Mitchell's body may not be able.

If Mitchell gets a full practice on Friday then maybe Mitchell>Chubb>Jones

But my honest inclination regardless is Chubb>Mitchell>Jones

In a standard league I like Van Jefferson a little more than Osborn.  Osborn is in line for a bump and has a path to 8 or so touches in my mind, but he's still an unknown in this role with Thielen officially out.  Van Jefferson has received 7,6,7,7,9&8 targets over his last six games, that seems like a trend that can be relied upon. 

In PPR Hilliard definitely comes into play but against in standard league I don't think he can be relied upon because he will likely need to find the endzone from distance as Foreman should get the goal line action.
Thanks !! and apologies, should have included this -- I have Renfro (@ KC) in the mix too -- So if I go with Van, it would be Renfro or KJ at flex.

Chaka said:

This is a really tough call.  Jones is capable of putting up huge numbers, particularly TDs, but Dillon has clearly carved out a role and the Packers have a lot of mouths to feed.

Chubb can also be a beast and is coming off a bye in a big home game. It's just such a tough game to predict.  That Baltimore defense was already bad and they just lost their best DB. The Browns passing game looks to have an opportunity here but the offense runs through Chubb. Yeah so unpredictable.

Cincinnati is pretty bi-polar, coming off a big loss do they rally now for a big win?  They also have had a solid rush D, statistically at least. I think that is similar to Baltimore in that the secondary is weak and the offense puts enough points on the board that opposing teams attack more through the air.  Mitchell gets the usage for sure but on top of his concussion (DNP today) I believe his knee is bothering him too.  Shanahan is one of the coaches who criminally abuses their RBs (something has to change there, RBs are getting killed out there and the NFL doesn't seem to care) so you have to like the potential usage but Mitchell's body may not be able.

Sorry yes, it's 0.5 ppr so not quite full PPR

Chubb doesn't get any catches but it's hard to imagine sitting him

Jones on the other hand, even if he doesn't score, is probably good for at least 4-5 catches.  

Mitchell gets it all...

Demian said:
Pick two in PPR:

AJ Dillon vs Chicago

Kareem Hunt vs Baltimore

JD McKissic vs Dallas
I think McKissic sits. He's still in the concussion protocol, if he gets out tomorrow and logs a full practice then maybe you start to consider him.

Hunt definitely didn't do much at Baltimore but I think after the bye in such an important game...well I'm not sure what is going to happen but the Baltimore defense is now particularly vulnerable to the pass so I think, maybe, possibly they will have to drop more men in coverage which may leave more opportunities in the running game.  Or they overcommit to the pass rush leaving different gaps for the run game or outlet passes to Hunt.  IDK but I like Hunt more than McKissic ATM.

Dillon, well he's the hot hand and I think you have to ride him good, bad or otherwise.

Gilroy34 said:

Mixon vs SF

Kamara @ NY&

Hilliard vs Jax

Edmonds vs LAR

J Jones vs Jax

Gallup @ Wash

M Jones @ Ten

Crowder vs NO

Osborn vs Pitt

V Jefferson @ AZ

Thanks!
The RB choices are easy. If Kamara and Mixon are active you play them. I don't care if they are limited all week, you have to play them. Mixon has an illness but apparently it isn't Covid so you should count on him.  Kamara is back at practice so he is trending in the right direction.

For the WRs I like Osborn & Jefferson in this one. I can see the argument for Gallup but with all the weapons in Dallas I am not sure I like his potential for consistency.  Gallup has had some good targets over the past four games but CeeDee & Coop missed two of those games.  Van Jefferson has had 7, 6, 7, 7, 9 & 8 targets over the last six games, dude is apparently a target metronome, and his output has improved since OBJ was signed.

Osborn is more of an unknown but he has an opportunity.  Like Russell Gage in Atlanta he is the # receiving target on his team on his team and defenses have to worry about at least two other weapons (Jefferson & Mattison) before they consider him (Conklin also draws attention).  I think he has a reasonable shot at 8 targets.  I can't say the same about Gallup.

Your flex, IMO comes down to Hilliard or Gallup.  I kind of lean Hilliard the way I would lean towards a shiny new toy over a can of Spam.  The Spam will feed you but will it spark joy like a shiny new toy? Okay terrible analogies aside, it looks like Hilliard is going to be the receiving back in Tennessee and this may be the kind of game that they can run a lot on their opponent.  I would be more confident about this pick if the Titans hadn't #### the bed against Houston. Still both Foreman and Hilliard had big games v Houston.

If either Kamara or Mixon is out then I pivot to Hilliard and slide Gallup into the flex.

If Edmonds comes off IR this week (he hasn't yet) IDK, it's tough to recommend a guy whose game is about quicks & suddenness coming off a lower leg injury. But, maybe I could see him above Hilliard? Then slide Hilliard to the flex if Kamara is out.

kyoun1e said:
So are you saying ditch SEA D despite matchups for the Miami D? And keep NO?

Seems like you're a fan of "better real life defense and worse matchup" vs. "worse real life defense and good matchup."
I posted last week about my lack of success streaming defenses this season (I think I am 3-5 in hitting average defensive scoring when I try to target bad offenses).  So yes, I do generally opt for the better defense in that scenario. Although last week I was wrong in recommending Buffalo over Minnesota (4 points to 6 points) so, y'know it ain't hard science.

I have been keeping an eye on Seattle for awhile but it's tough to rely on them. 

If you want to play matchups the Jags have v Hou & @ NYJ in weeks 16-17 and they have been slightly better than Seattle this season.

JIslander said:
Thanks !! and apologies, should have included this -- I have Renfro (@ KC) in the mix too -- So if I go with Van, it would be Renfro or KJ at flex.
3rd & Renfrow baby.

Sorry yes, it's 0.5 ppr so not quite full PPR

Chubb doesn't get any catches but it's hard to imagine sitting him

Jones on the other hand, even if he doesn't score, is probably good for at least 4-5 catches.  

Mitchell gets it all...
Love Jones and his pass catching, I just wonder how much of Jones's role overall Dillon has eaten into.

I'll start

Full PPR

Who is my flex?

Donta Foreman v Jax

Rashad Penny @ Hou

Elijah Moore v N.O.

Mooney @ G.B.

Rams D @ Ari

I will say Mooney as long as Alexander does not return for GB.

Chaka said:

Just something to consider, the Ravens have given up the fewest RB FF points per week from week 10-13, 10.45 avg team RB points. Also Chubb only scored 5.90 PPR points vs the Ravens week 12 and Hunt only had 2 ppr points. 

This week I have tough calls at RB, need 3 of the following in PPR. Good deep group but a lot of question marks, bold and underlined is who I currently have loaded

Montgomery- my only lock but injury concerns this week

A. Jones- why the hell have the Packers stopped throwing him the ball, very perplexed

Dillon- was the lead back last game, I have a hunch this will be a Jones week

Hunt-  the Ravens have given up the fewest RB FF points per week from week 10-13, 10.45 avg team RB points.  Hunt only had 2 ppr points vs Ravens week 12

Jamaal Williams- .lead dog, only 2 catches last week is a concern

Foreman- great matchup, will he get the majority of touches and enough receptions

**Bonus** A. Abdullah- I will not start him this week but I think starting this week he will score more than Hubbard in PPR

Just something to consider, the Ravens have given up the fewest RB FF points per week from week 10-13, 10.45 avg team RB points. Also Chubb only scored 5.90 PPR points vs the Ravens week 12 and Hunt only had 2 ppr points. 
Thank you.  It is a difficult call but I really wonder how many more losses that Baltimore defense can withstand.  What kind of adjustments are they going to make to account the loss of Humphrey? Where are they rolling coverage? Do they play more nickel? Do they blitz more? I think there will be more opportunities for opposing offenses.

The Browns are also coming off a bye and let's not forget that Chubb is a truly elite RB, sometimes you have to bank on talent.

But I absolutely understanding opting for Mitchell over him, particularly in PPR formats.

I think McKissic sits. He's still in the concussion protocol, if he gets out tomorrow and logs a full practice then maybe you start to consider him.

Hunt definitely didn't do much at Baltimore but I think after the bye in such an important game...well I'm not sure what is going to happen but the Baltimore defense is now particularly vulnerable to the pass so I think, maybe, possibly they will have to drop more men in coverage which may leave more opportunities in the running game.  Or they overcommit to the pass rush leaving different gaps for the run game or outlet passes to Hunt.  IDK but I like Hunt more than McKissic ATM.

Dillon, well he's the hot hand and I think you have to ride him good, bad or otherwise.
That's how I was leaning. There's rumblings that Hunt will be more involved this game. And McKissic is always so hard to predict.

Have several tough decisions as I fight for the # 2 seed (and bye) in my 12 team, 0.5 point PPR league. 

1) I have both Henderson and Sony. Hoping for a little clarity but if both are playing I feel like I have to go with Sony...

2) Do I dare start Rashaad Penny as my flex ? Great match-up against the Texans but there are seemingly a lot of RB mouths to feed in Seattle. My other choices are McKissic (obviously he has to clear concussion protocol first), Zach Ertz (seems like he did better with Kyler and DHop on the shelf), or Josh Reynolds (a Lions WR is a scary thought in a week 14 match-up).

3) Whoever I don't choose between Ertz and Reynolds, I need to choose as my WR3 (TE counts as WR in my league). I do have injured Waller as well but that does not look like it is happening this week.

4) Last but not least, my defense. I have the Browns, who have a great match-up on paper against the Ravens but I am not sure lightning will strike twice, or the red-hot Chiefs against the Raiders. 

Appreciate any thoughts, suggestions, etc... Thanks !

.5 PPR 

Renfrow @ KC 

Aiyuk @ CIN

.5 PPR

In a must win game and in light of the Dalvin news, in a bit of a pickle

gotta start 2 RB and 1 flex

have both

Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon

Dalvin Cook and Alexander Mattison

Before the Dalvin news that he looks like he’ll play I had jones, Dillon and Mattison in pretty comfortably. Now I’m unsure if I should start cook, Mattison, or pivot to dalton schultz? It’s a TE premium league(1ppr)

Really thought they’d give Dalvin another week 

Users who are viewing this thread