What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

week 14 (1 Viewer)

grateful zed

Footballguy
the most important week of fantasy foobtall.  why?

because if youre reading the you are most likely an experienced player who has access to the latest knowledge.

you will make the playoffs in most of your leagues.

if you win the quarter finals, the top 3 or 4 fantasy owners typically will get $$$.

so, as a professional gambler you draft accordingly.

nfl players with good matchups that week, imo, will be listed below.

RB

d j

gordon

hunt

bell

mixon

a collins

ajai

james white

WR

brown

beckham

hopkins

thomas

jones

fitz 

theilan

diggs

landry

sanders

juju

jefferys

crowder

gordon

merideth

agholor

fuller

QB

wentz

brady

watson

cousins

brees

ben

TE

ertz

engram

reed

kittle

seals jones

:bowtie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, week 14 is not where it ends.  You have basically covered almost half of the first 2 rounds of picks.  What about weeks 15 & 16, when FF is still in their championship weeks?  These last few weeks are where I try to work the waiver wire to set up for the playoffs, but the only players possibly on waivers in my league may be James White and Ricky Seals-Jones.

grateful zed said:
the most important week of fantasy foobtall.  why?

because if youre reading the you are most likely an experienced player who has access to the latest knowledge.

you will make the playoffs in most of your leagues.

if you win the quarter finals, the top 3 or 4 fantasy owners typically will get $$$.

so, as a professional gambler you draft accordingly.

nfl players with good matchups that week, imo, will be listed below.

RB

d j

gordon

hunt

bell

mixon

a collins

ajai

james white

WR

brown

beckham

hopkins

thomas

jones

fitz 

theilan

diggs

landry

sanders

juju

jefferys

crowder

gordon

merideth

agholor

fuller

QB

wentz

brady

watson

cousins

brees

ben

TE

ertz

engram

reed

kittle

seals jones

:bowtie:
I expect to be on a bye in week 14 in every one of my leagues.

Kidding of course.  But yes 14 is important.  I find 15 to be the most important though.  Because there are some byes into the semi's in all my leagues, so I could be in those.  Also, the payout difference from 2nd to 3rd is significant (Even though you're winning week 16 as 3rd place and losing it as 2nd place).  Winning that Semi is massive, it doesn't matter what happens in the final.  Fantasy playoffs are mostly luck, so if there was one week I'd load up on looking at matchups, it would be 15.

Users who are viewing this thread