What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 Waiver Wire (1 Viewer)

uyhoang

Footballguy
Who are you targeting to pick up for Week 16, if you're still in it? I need DB help so I'm targeting Aaron Williams and LaRon Landry. Right now I have Woodson and Byrd. Byrd's been consistent, so I'll probably start him. Woodson has been so mediocre the last few weeks though, so he's going to my bench if I can get either Williams or Landry.

Even though I don't need a LB, Orakpo has been playing really well.

well, orakpo's got dallas -- don't think that's really a great match up

if you get return yardage you could take a look at micah hyde -- I think he's finally getting those nickel snaps over house (no jinx)

mikell had a crap week, I think, but the new orleans match up is good.

nate allen or gipson might be in line for picks

ihedigbo has a p good match up, I think, and maybe harrison smith if he's out there

uyhoang said:
Who are you targeting to pick up for Week 16, if you're still in it? I need DB help so I'm targeting Aaron Williams and LaRon Landry. Right now I have Woodson and Byrd. Byrd's been consistent, so I'll probably start him. Woodson has been so mediocre the last few weeks though, so he's going to my bench if I can get either Williams or Landry.

Even though I don't need a LB, Orakpo has been playing really well.
Williams is listed as Q right now with bad ribs. Was going to sit Wednesday, so it sounds like he's legitimately Q.

I have Sendejo at S and have to make a move, dug around and came up empty...gonna have a play a friendly matchup in the finals :shrug:

The last 4 games for Earl Thomas have been a disaster. Total of 6 solos, 9 assists and one FF. He's still among the leaders for the full year, but I can't afford another pitiful performance. Am considering William Moore ATL, who should have a lot of action at SF.

The last 4 games for Earl Thomas have been a disaster. Total of 6 solos, 9 assists and one FF. He's still among the leaders for the full year, but I can't afford another pitiful performance. Am considering William Moore ATL, who should have a lot of action at SF.
Moore is available in my league too, but I'm hesitant after looking at S's vs SF over the last 8 or 9 weeks. Not exactly tearing it up. Solid LB numbers, some good DL numbers, but S tackle numbers haven't been good vs SF.

Harrison Smith looks like a good play, I'm going to pair him up with Landry for my championship game.

Users who are viewing this thread