What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 17 who should I start thread **OFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Really having a rough time in 3 WR half ppr

Can't decided between AJ Green, Beasley, Dawson Knox, Berrios, Aiyuk, Mike Williams, Bateman if hollywood is out, Zay Jones, Deonte Harris. Just brutal. I'm going against a crazy good WR core. 

Right now I have Mike Williams and Berrios penciled but feels so gross with berrios. 

Nice call.

Thanks...this is what I have locked in right now.

Hard to bench Jefferson for Lockett.....but man does he have everything lining up AGAINST him. Ugg. Still flopping here...
I was afraid of this Ronald Jones situation. Seeing both Bell and Vaughn in there..........Jones bottled up so far with the Jets up 14-7? Did the Jets forget who they are?

I was afraid of this Ronald Jones situation. Seeing both Bell and Vaughn in there..........Jones bottled up so far with the Jets up 14-7? Did the Jets forget who they are?
While I'm bellyaching.............Higgins doesn't have 1 friggin catch............uggggg!

Nice call.
Went against chase and the Bucs and my chiefs were underwhelming. Probably Won’t be championship this year.

started Scott too but just won’t work this time.

I didn’t start Patterson over javonte that was a big mistake so far 

Played Knox got 0

Played R. Jones got 3.2

Played Dak not Murray=hurting me. 

Need Roger's and Adam's not to score 60. 

🤞

Users who are viewing this thread