What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 2 Flex conundrum (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
Hi guys,

OK I'm good at RB/WR starters assuming Woods is still a 1B WR.  Along with Amari, Chubb and Taylor. 

My flex and TE are the questions. 

TE - Pitts or Higbee

Flex -  Pitts, Higbee , Tyson Williams, T Higgins, J Conner, Sermon, L Murray, Kirk.

None play tonight so I have time to mull it over.  This week I face a formidable team and need every point.

Note it is a non-PPR standard scoring league.

Hm, it's a tough one, but I'd likely go with Pitts at TE, and Higgins at flex.

Thanks.  I am leaning Pitts.  Right now torn between Higgins and Williams.  If BAL doesn't make any announcements indicating who is primary RB probably go with Higgins or Conner.

I like pitts at TE.

Higgins is your best best for sure. 

I wonder if shanahan is messing with everyone and Sermon will be the guy this week. You can’t take the chance because you need the points, but I have this funny feeling sermon will be the guy.

thedugout01 said:
I like pitts at TE.

Higgins is your best best for sure. 

I wonder if shanahan is messing with everyone and Sermon will be the guy this week. You can’t take the chance because you need the points, but I have this funny feeling sermon will be the guy.

Yeah I'm not risking it this week.  Shanahan does add a level of risk to any player on his roster.  I think he hates us fantasy players.  LOL

Pitts/Higbee is tough but I'm going the other way and lean Higbee. 

Good report today on Sermon, so if I rostered him I'd start him. 

This is a tough week for me.  Too many guys who MIGHT be leaders but I think as of right now I'm going Higgins at flex because I KNOW CIN will throw a lot and he is clearly in the spotlight to get targets. 

Between Pitts and Higbee really tough.  Wish I had listened to my logical side and drafted Hockenson instead of Pitts.  🙂

Users who are viewing this thread