What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

week 2 return projections? (1 Viewer)

J-Co

I voted dog
The returner recap article says that for week 2 these should be "in the same locations on the website as the regular offensive and defensive projections" but I'm not finding them anywhere. Am I just not seeing them?

As of right now, I don't think the kick and punt return projections are ready yet. I'm not sure when they're scheduled to go live.

When they are ready, I'm fairly certain they'll be in the lineup dominator. (There's a place for them under Setup -> Projections; they're just all set to zero right now.)

I think they'll also be in the drop-down menu in the cheatsheets area, but I'm not totally sure about that because this is the first year we're doing them, so I don't know the exact plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
As of right now, I don't think the kick and punt return projections are ready yet. I'm not sure when they're scheduled to go live.

When they are ready, I'm fairly certain they'll be in the lineup dominator. (There's a place for them under Setup -> Projections; they're just all set to zero right now.)

I think they'll also be in the drop-down menu in the cheatsheets area, but I'm not totally sure about that because this is the first year we're doing them, so I don't know the exact plan.
Thank you. Greg said in the returnmen thread last night that they were done and should be on the site today so maybe they just haven't been posted yet?

Thanks for posting the list. That would be great if you guys get the projections included in the Lineup Dominator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread