What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 MNF - Steelers @ Bucs (1 Viewer)

What a hit......nice.

Thank god no flags.....if there was one on that...I was going to shut this #### off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same sh@@ different week, horrible defense aannddd personal foul on the extra freakin point. Bravo undisciplined Steelers. 

Nice play. Wrong TE though.
lol - I love Brate. I saw where folks here were questioning why they retained him.

uh, that’s why. He’s a weapon. Howard is also a weapon.

sucks for FFB, but this is a TEBC.  Any given Sunday maybe one of them will score. Good for real football. 

That looked exactly like last week.  Except instead of Kelce it is Brate.    And now giving up huge holes in the middle on runs.
The passing of Fitz has opened things up for Barber. I’d love to see the kid have a breakout game. He was supposed to be my Flex in both leagues - I want a reason to believe in him. :wub:  

lol - I love Brate. I saw where folks here were questioning why they retained him.

uh, that’s why. He’s a weapon. Howard is also a weapon.

sucks for FFB, but this is a TEBC.  Any given Sunday maybe one of them will score. Good for real football. 
It was a nice play.

Brate hasn't played much or been involved until that play.

Users who are viewing this thread