What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 injury thread (1 Viewer)

Morris out, walking to the locker room. Questionable with a Rib contusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alfred Morris hurt something on the rush setting up the TD - Helu replaced him on the short yardage run. They were showing him going into the locker room - I'm have audio on PHI/DEN, so not sure if there's been a follow-up or specific injury noted.

I don't get what's wrong with dmac, he ran for a 6 yard gain and then ran off the field and they took him out??? it didn't look like his leg was that serious? is it precautionary?

I don't get what's wrong with dmac, he ran for a 6 yard gain and then ran off the field and they took him out??? it didn't look like his leg was that serious? is it precautionary?
He's in pain I assume, so mostly precautionary. But he is in street clothes for the second half.

Skinsfan said:
Morris is a rib contusion, questionable to return. D-Mac was a hammy.
Happiness is not having these 2 as your starting RB's playing each other in what looked like a dream matchup. Off to make some trades..

how long do you suppose dmac is out he should be ready to go next week I would think it's precautionary more then anything

Users who are viewing this thread