What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 injury thread (1 Viewer)

Miles Austin (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 4 at San Diego.

We don't want to sound overly ominous, but Austin's past hamstring woes make us worry this injury will torpedo his fantasy value for several weeks, if not the season. Austin is worth hanging onto as an injured WR5, but nothing more in fantasy leagues. Terrance Williams is going to get starts as a third-round rookie. Dwayne Harris and Cole Beasley will also see far more snaps. Look for Dez Bryant and Jason Witten to be target monsters Sunday at Qualcomm.
Per Rotoworld: http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football

I have no link, but Pagano was on there citing Ahmad Bradshaw.....has a problem with his neck. Bradshaw already ruled out week 4.

T Rich should be a lock for 18 plus carries, with maybe Donald Brown in garbage time.

ETA-This was on Sirius Friday afternoon, around 330

Last edited by a moderator:
James Starks had an MRI earlier in the week but I haven't seen any results. In a 16-team league TD-league, he was rosterable, but I might drop him today.

AJ Green had something going on with his right arm/elbow after his last catch. Was on sideline having it examined. Didn't see him come back in, but there were only a couple more plays. Worth watching this week.

D Jackson down holding right knee. Commercial break

One play off and back on the field. whew

Redskins WR/KR Josh Morgan down in pain on a special teams play.

Edit - quad injury, probably not serious.

McFadden is back out with a hamstring problem, looks like they will roll with Rashad Jennings today.

Darren McFadden officially "questionable" to return with the hamstring problem.

Marcel Reece is out with a knee injury, missed that somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread