What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickups (1 Viewer)

Kansas City Chiefs Tight End Sean McGrath looked good to me today, can't see him not being a fantasy factor for the rest of the year, barring injury.

Locker has to be number 1 in dynasty leagues, I am not watching it but the stats seem to show he has figured it out.

Locker has to be number 1 in dynasty leagues, I am not watching it but the stats seem to show he has figured it out.
Dunno - Fitzpatrick maybe instead. That looked pretty ugly. Wilkerson's gonna be a little short on walking-around money this week.

Ace Sanders looks nice for dynasty. I have him in a few, 3 4 catches for 50-60 yards is fine for a rook to average especially one with his quicks.

Danny Woodhead? He's unowned if both 12-team leagues I play in, so he could be worth picking up if he's available in yours.

Mason Crosby...i know its a kicker but his bye is done and they have a great offence....i think he missed 13 fgs last year but GB stuck with him and if he gets it together he should be solid the rest of the year...again...i know its a kicker.

(That player) isn't even available on most wires. In fact in all of my 65 team 80 roster spot leagues, (that player) was drafted six years ago. Guppies.

Mason Crosby...i know its a kicker but his bye is done and they have a great offence....i think he missed 13 fgs last year but GB stuck with him and if he gets it together he should be solid the rest of the year...again...i know its a kicker.
Might take a chance. Been really struggling with kickers

Danny Woodhead? He's unowned if both 12-team leagues I play in, so he could be worth picking up if he's available in yours.
He wont get 2 TDs every week, fluke. This was an anomaly in my opinion.
Likely, but coming into this week Woodhead was the most targeted RB over the past 2 weeks (17, tied with Charles). I'm assuming he was highly targeted today and a trend has established itself. He's very much a PPR flex option going forward.

He wont get 2 TDs every week, fluke. This was an anomaly in my opinion.
Why would you pick up a guy that could be a good flex guy or a decent bye week filler? The only way you should ever pick someone up is if they are the next Victor Cruz

wow...In all of my 12 team leagues he was owned. He was dropped in one and I snatched him up a couple weeks ago. :thumbup:

Woodhead was actually very close to a 3rd TD. He got open on an inside slant at the goalline but the throw was tipped and sailed behind him.

Bye week (which lessens the %), was awful in 2012 (had to restructure just to keep job). Why should he been owned in more than 8% (if that figure accurate)?

Rashad Jennings is a safe pick up

I am also intrigued by Jerome Simpson. The "fool me once..." dilemma is definitely there, but new starting qb Cassel looked his way the entire game. Matt Cassel gives Simpson a chance to become consistent.

Ace Sanders looks nice for dynasty. I have him in a few, 3 4 catches for 50-60 yards is fine for a rook to average especially one with his quicks.
Yes and no, had him and had to cut him in dynasty. I agree he has gotten some early targets and comes up on the radar. When Blackmon gets back he falls to 3 or 4 on the target list and he has no QB right now. You might have to hold him for 2-3 years in dynasty before you see any real return, some owners should, some shouldn't.

I like folks posting Robert Woods...he is a decent WR5 on your roster right now with a few spot bye week starts. I think he could develop into more. Buffalo is winning some games, their confidence is getting stronger, I like what I am seeing there.

Users who are viewing this thread