What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 MNF thread: Colts @ Rams (1 Viewer)

Overrated.... overrated.... overrated. Say the Rams to the Indy D. :popcorn:They made that look waaaaay easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
To those that were hoping to see the Colts passing game...Getting down 14 early to the Greatest Show on Turf is one way to bring it out of hibernation.

I need about 35 points from Peyton in one league and 35 from Edge in the other. Scarey thing is, that is not impossible.

Is this the stupidest commercial ever?? every time it is on (every break) I have to hit the mute button... just annoying

Let's hope they keep it w/ SJax. I need 31 from him tonight. Started good enough, though a second TD would have been better.

Speaking as an SJax owner that entered 5 pts down vs. Marvin -- I like this new Rams offense.What does it say when the Linebacker coach is better able to direct the offense than the Head Coach / OC?

Indy's ball control offense is going to eat the rams d alive- if St. Louis cant make a stop then Im not sure theyll be able to run oftenMaybe they can pound the ball until halftime when theyll be close but after that- all Bulger

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking as an SJax owner that entered 5 pts down vs. Marvin -- I like this new Rams offense.

What does it say when the Linebacker coach is better able to direct the offense than the Head Coach / OC?
What does it say when the fans completely ignore the fact that they got the ball on the 16 yard line and failed to get in the end zone?

Speaking as an SJax owner that entered 5 pts down vs. Marvin -- I like this new Rams offense.

What does it say when the Linebacker coach is better able to direct the offense than the Head Coach / OC?
What does it say when the fans completely ignore the fact that they got the ball on the 16 yard line and failed to get in the end zone?
:goodposting: STOP! Bulgertime

Maybe they were all getting a beer at the same time.?? :thumbup:

This will be overturned. St. Louis will win this game. All they needed was a headstart so they can mix in the run and keep that pass rush off their ###. Mighty Indy falls.

Users who are viewing this thread