What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8: Injury Report (1 Viewer)

Reggie Williams - holding his lower leg while the Jags had to take a time out to take care of him on the field

2-9-WAS 21 (3:40) C.Portis left tackle to WAS 29 for 8 yards (B.Alexander).WAS-C.Portis was injured during the play. PENALTY on WAS-C.Samuels, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at WAS 21 - No Play.What happened to Portis?

2-9-WAS 21 (3:40) C.Portis left tackle to WAS 29 for 8 yards (B.Alexander).WAS-C.Portis was injured during the play. PENALTY on WAS-C.Samuels, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at WAS 21 - No Play.

2-9-WAS 21 (3:40) C.Portis left tackle to WAS 29 for 8 yards (B.Alexander).WAS-C.Portis was injured during the play. PENALTY on WAS-C.Samuels, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at WAS 21 - No Play.

I'm watching the Vikes/Car game and Culpepper took a shot to the head because he refused to slide, might be a litle dazed. Also, they've made no mention of Davis after he got hurt so no idea as of yet.

Stephen Davis down.....looking at right knee.
Seriously? Or is this another "Fred Taylor fell down and hurt his mangina" joke thingie?
Why would I joke about that?! He hasn't returned to the game.DAUNTE CULPEPPER ALSO JUST KNOCKED OUT OF GAME WITH KNEE. :eek:

Culpepper is done... His knee went way backwards on the replay. I guess that's the way to finally put a lot of fantasy owners out of their misery.

Culpepper is done... His knee went way backwards on the replay. I guess that's the way to finally put a lot of fantasy owners out of their misery.
They showed Daunte on the sideline and he was doing the 'shallow fast breathing' of someone in a good deal of pain. Junkie is right, the replay looked really bad.Sideline reporter says: Sprained right knee, but I think it is worse.

Stephen Davis apparently fine. He just ran for a couple.Culpepper sprained right knee -- return is doubtful according to sideline reporter

Users who are viewing this thread