What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9: What Do You Need on MNF? (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
I somehow survived team Jonathan Taylor (thanks in part to Mahomes awful game) - I need Claypool to score less than 29.5 PPR points. likely, but not impossible. 

So go ahead & put it out into the universe - talk it into existence, as they say. What do YOU need on MNF?  
:pickle:  

heading in to sunday night i just needed 23 pts in 0.5ppr from ajb, hendo, and diontae... welp... thanks to those two's duds, i actually need a decent game from diontae to win (9.2 pts)... what's scary is i could see the bears O imploding and pitts getting up big early... which would hurt my chances

Last edited by a moderator:
#RIP your week
Right? I'm somehow 4-4, even though I'm the lowest-points guy so far. My all-play record is 30-58. I've been lucky in matchups and have been chasing QB points every week. 

Then again, I follow the Ravens and they've been pulling games out of their asses. We're in synch.

The Bears offense to be somewhat competent and play a relatively clean game. Don't let TJ Watt and the Steelers defense wreak complete havoc and score themselves.

I'm not optimistic.

Thanks to Greg Z & Z Moss who combined for about 2 points total, I need a whole lot of points from the Steelers defense. Because of that, Chicago - with the return of Monty - will undoubtedly do very well. 

Need the Steelers D to stay within 10 of Najee in non-PPR. I think I have a decent chance.
Almost my situation. I'm up 7 with Steelers D left to go and my opponent has Najee in full-PPR. 

I have little to no faith but I know stranger things have happened.

Kicking myself so hard that I started Toney over Elijah Mitchell.

Almost my situation. I'm up 7 with Steelers D left to go and my opponent has Najee in full-PPR. 

I have little to no faith but I know stranger things have happened.

Kicking myself so hard that I started Toney over Elijah Mitchell.
I started DJ Moore over Claypool, thinking CMC would attract all the attention, and Belichick usually aims to shut down the biggest threat.

I need 46.7 points from the Steelers DST.  I think my chances are not good.
I hope you win.

14 points from Herbert in standard scoring.

I’m not excited about Montgomery being activated but think it’s still feasible even with shared touches. But it will be tough. 

If Carr didn’t crap the bed, I’d be sitting pretty right now. He seemed like such a safe floor for my Kyler Murray replacement week. 

Need 24.57 points from Diontae and Claypool in a PPR league. Normally I'd feel pretty confident but the way this year and this week so far has gone  :scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need at least 20 out of Najee and Dionte to win my game. I'm not concerned on that front.

My girlfriend needs at least 9 points out of the Steelers D to win HER game, and that will be fun to watch. 

Let's go Steelers I guess! 

11+ points from D Johnson would get me the W despite having to eat a ZERO due to Tua not playing. 
My opponent this week has a defensive back who was put on the Covid list just before kickoff. Having a donut in your lineup is such a gut punch. It’s unlikely he would have won with him anyway, but it would’ve been a lot closer and certainly possible.

I need for this fantasy season to end.  It can't end quick enough.

For tonight, I want to see my Bears win!  I have no fantasy implications tonight.  Good luck to all who have wins on the line!

10 points from Roquan. I'll probably get it and lose it on a stat correction Thursday.
I also need a game from Roquan … need him to outscore Diontae Johnson, straight up. 

Nit feeling great about it - but the amount of touches Najee gets, bodes well for Roquan’s tackle ops.

I also need a game from Roquan … need him to outscore Diontae Johnson, straight up. 

Nit feeling great about it - but the amount of touches Najee gets, bodes well for Roquan’s tackle ops.
Smith has been so solid. He's got the bye next week which stinks because I'm now carrying an extra IDP since I'm not dropping him.

iamkoza said:
heading in to sunday night i just needed 23 pts in 0.5ppr from ajb, hendo, and diontae... welp... thanks to those two's duds, i actually need a decent game from diontae to win (9.2 pts)... what's scary is i could see the bears O imploding and pitts getting up big early... which would hurt my chances
I need a new hobby, this is ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread