What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week to week projections? (1 Viewer)

Steeler

Footballguy
I'm a first time subscriber this year and want to know if FBG provides week to week projections during the year.

Here's what the weekly content looked like last year. I don't know if it's 100% settled which features are returning or which new features are being added or what the schedule's going to look like, but that should give you a rough idea of what you can expect as a subscriber on a weekly basis. Last year, there were three sets of projections provided every week.

Look closely at the link Adam H provided. The info comes out from Monday thru Sunday in featured pieces. Just go to the FBG home page and click the current week.

I see that the initial week 1 projections are available... just curious if there is a way to see all the standard positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, PK, DT) on one cheat sheet?

I see that the initial week 1 projections are available... just curious if there is a way to see all the standard positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, PK, DT) on one cheat sheet?
Going by past years, I'd expect it sometime in the middle of week 2.

Not that I know of with projections, although the cheatsheets are all a single (very long) page.

Users who are viewing this thread