What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weird Offers From Groupon (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Like many of us, I get regular customized "Just For You" email offers from Groupon promoting special offers, discounts, and promos from local companies. What have been some of the stranger products or services that they have sent you?

I just got one this morning with the big deal of the day (listed in the subject line of the email) for Vaginal-Tightening. Only $1399 marked down from $3000. I'm thinking about doing it because it really is a good price.

Anarchy99 said:
Like many of us, I get regular customized "Just For You" email offers from Groupon promoting special offers, discounts, and promos from local companies. What have been some of the stranger products or services that they have sent you?

I just got one this morning with the big deal of the day (listed in the subject line of the email) for Vaginal-Tightening. Only $1399 marked down from $3000. I'm thinking about doing it because it really is a good price.
Taking my son's mom out for her birthday tonight. Got her a gift card, but if I had known about this, would have considered it for the comedic value even though it's about 15x more than what I spent on the gift card.
No, we're not together. I wouldn't know if she actually needed it.

Anarchy99 said:
they send me crazy stuff all the time for things I never searched for or products I never even heard of
Do you own Snapper gardening equipment, or have u recently been fishing recreationally in the Gulf of Mexico..?

I think that one just gets sent to Patriots fans
Talk about a great advertising opportunity. Imagine if they had a picture of Gronk in their ad with a lab coat and stethoscope on and "assessing" the work to be done. Then have him quoted that he personally will test things out post surgery to make sure everything works properly. Gold Jerry . . . Pure gold! Women would be lining up around the place.

Users who are viewing this thread