What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wesley Woodyard (1 Viewer)

Magic Mike

Footballguy
I wasn't watching the game that closely, but it did appear to me that he was getting a lot of snaps and I think he did lead the team in tackles. I just checked the every down LB thread and he is listed there. Was he never taken off? Was he off and now is back on? How does DJ Williams potential November return affect Woodyards role. I keep not playing him after the third week or so, but he keeps producing pretty well. Help!

So what week does dj williams come back 10? And will he be the man in denver again i will have a spot open next week will he be woth a try.

'bigal0303 said:
So what week does dj williams come back 10? And will he be the man in denver again i will have a spot open next week will he be woth a try.
Good question, I have no idea, but i would think it maybe a couple weeks until he was every down again, since he has not played in so long. I doubt Fox would even consider addressing this until its that time, since there would be no point in doing so. If you have space and it is not going to hurt your team, I would probably grab him because even if week 10 or 11 hes not that helpful, if you make the playoffs, he should be start-able by then. Obviously this is just mho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah after this week i am dropping mcclain and picking up williams. Still have poz mayo burnett johnson and briggs.

Users who are viewing this thread