What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are rookie picks going for - post your trades that involve rookie (1 Viewer)

Here is one of mine

1.08 in 12 teamer ( Patterson) for 2014 first.
Is it your goal to see how many threads you can start that are almost identical to ones already going?
thanks for participating, feenyx!

in a league with separate rookie and free agent drafts:

1.4 (Bell) in rookie draft and 3rd round free agent draft pick for 1.7(Patterson) in rookie draft and 1st round free agent draft pick

2.4 (G. Smith) for 2014 rookie draft 1st rounder

eta: 10 teamer

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded 1.11 for 2014 1st, 3.07 and 2014 3rd.

Traded 1.15 for 2014 1st, 2015 2nd and Dumerville

Both 16 team leagues

I saw the 1.03 get traded for CJ2K straight up. Imo, it made zero sense for the guy who traded for CJ since he is in a bit of a rebuilding mode.

Also saw the 1.10 traded for LaMichael James and Golden Tate.

This one's the most interesting:

Team A Gives: Justin Blackmon, 1.11, and a presumed 1.08-1.12 in 2014

Team B Gives: 1.06 and a presumed 1.01-1.04 in 2014.

Team A gave up on Blackmon because he was unimpressed with what he saw last year, and it was relatively close to his latest DUI. Also, now Team A has the two most likely picks to be 1.01 in 2014, because of this trade the Team A owner made right after the NFL draft:

Team A Gives: 1.01 and a presumed 2.04-2.08 in 2014

Team B Gives: 1.11 and a presumed 1.01-1.04 in 2014

There's been a lot of trading in my dynasty league this offseason, it's been fun!

Gave 1.10(Justin Hunter), 2.10 (Da'Rick Rogers)

Received: Run DMC

Gave 1.10 (Christine Michael), 2.04 (Marcus Lattimore), 3.04 (Fred Davis)

Received 1.04 (Bernard), 2.10 (EJ Manuel), 3.10 (traded up to 3.06 and took Fleener)

Those were in 2 different leagues!

Received 1.04 (Bernard), 2.10 (EJ Manuel), 3.10 (traded up to 3.06 and took Fleener)

How is Fleener in the rookie draft? And why would he last to 3.06?

Gave 2014 First rounder (late) and AJ Jenkins

Got 2014 Second rounder (early) and Keenan Allen

Figure I slid back less than 8 spots.

In a keep 6, TD-only league, I sent Andre Johnson, Greg Jennings, the 1.11 pick, and a 9th round pick for CJ Spiller, a 2nd round pick, a 6th round pick, and a 2014 1st round pick. We haven't had our draft yet, so I'm not sure

who the picks will be used for.

Maybe dumb, but being a TD-only league, Johnson has rarely been a valuable piece. Jennings has potential to throw some up, but the ?? with him being in Minny had me worried. Spiller is young and a lot of potential for TDs.

In a keep 6, TD-only league, I sent Andre Johnson, Greg Jennings, the 1.11 pick, and a 9th round pick for CJ Spiller, a 2nd round pick, a 6th round pick, and a 2014 1st round pick. We haven't had our draft yet, so I'm not sure

who the picks will be used for.

Maybe dumb, but being a TD-only league, Johnson has rarely been a valuable piece. Jennings has potential to throw some up, but the ?? with him being in Minny had me worried. Spiller is young and a lot of potential for TDs.
I like that deal for you. Our league used to be TD only and Andre was a death sentence for me there. Spiller has great upside and has many years ahead of him. There are a group of WR's that will be similar to Jennings, and you can platoon there if needed. The 2014 1st should be sweet too.

How is Fleener in the rookie draft? And why would he last to 3.06?
Rookies and Free Agents draft, he was on the wire at the end of last year and was sat there waiting for me, couldn't believe it when he made it down to me.

That rookie draft was good to me;

1.04 - bernard

2.10 - manuel

2.11 gillislee (miller owner)

3.06 fleener

Traded the #3 pick for JJ Watt and Chad Greenway.

Traded the #8 pick for Chris Ivory (a few days before he was traded to the Jets) and a 2015 1st.

Traded the #10 pick for Bradshaw (though that was actually done at the very end of last season).

Users who are viewing this thread