What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What cable news network do you watch most? (1 Viewer)

I can’t imagine watching a cable news network, but I do sometimes listen to Rachel Maddow’s or Ari Melber’s podcasts, so maybe that counts as MSNBC?

Apps (AP, Reuter’s, BBC)

If I turn to any cable news to watch something like today it would be cspan or cnn (and that’s only because it’s a click away from ESPN)

None. All suck as a whole. I do watch Maddow on rare occasions as she is an actual journalist,  where most of the other hosts on all the networks are more opinion commentators. 

Panels have ruined cable news.

None. All suck as a whole. I do watch Maddow on rare occasions as she is an actual journalist,  where most of the other hosts on all the networks are more opinion commentators. 

Panels have ruined cable news.
Maddow seemed closer to Hannity than a journalist but been a while since I saw her show, 2 years at least.

CNN for me although the panels that just have a bunch of people yelling over each other are tiresome. Feels like they are rapidly expanding their content in this format. Most of my news is NPR on the radio while driving. 

I like Brian Williams 11th hour / MSNBC and Shep Smith on Fox. Others I tune  into on occasion are Morning Joe / MSNBC when driving NPR.

I think we should all watch the Joe Rogan podcast with Alex Jones that happened today for real news.  I can't bring myself to watch it, Alex has been trashing Rogan for a month and then on the podcast.  Showed pictures of Rogan's step daughter, offer a million to fight him, called him part of the cia now a podcast together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should all watch the Joe Rogan podcast with Alex Jones that happened today for real news.  I can't bring myself to watch it, Alex has been trashing Rogan for a month and then on the podcast.  Showed pictures of Rogan's step daughter, offer a million to fight him, called him part of the cia now a podcast together.
Those two are cut from the same cloth ino.

I hope so.
I like him but haven't been listening as much.  I can't describe the podcast other than Rogan.....just letting Jones run wild and sort of agreeing.  There was an Internet attack by Jones before this happened.  Makes you think what Jones might have on him or he is truly trying to be the bigger man making peace.

Her story lines might be slanted, but at least they do research and present facts.   
Yeah, those tax returns were earth shattering.  It reminded me of when Geraldo Rivera opened Al Capone's vault.

I watch KTTC local news and read national news over the internet with skepticism.  

If you watch, I would love you to describe a with a better word than insane, mass delusion maybe?
I watched some snips including the beginning. I feel after that much that he's more of an entertainer, a really dangerous one and an opportunist, and he's likely made a lot of money off of feeding other people's delusions. Because actually he seemed to converse with Rogan pretty well, he just weaves these stories about deep state and globalists. It reminds me of Art Bell a little but not in the sweet imaginary way Bell had, but in the dark way of someone writing a horror movie. - It's toward the beginning but Jones came off his Sandy Hook bit, he said he no longer believes it was a fake, which is interesting because it just so happens that is the one thing he's been sued on and it's probably going to cost him everything he owns. For some strange reason that's the one thing he found Reason on.

I watched some snips including the beginning. I feel after that much that he's more of an entertainer, a really dangerous one and an opportunist, and he's likely made a lot of money off of feeding other people's delusions. Because actually he seemed to converse with Rogan pretty well, he just weaves these stories about deep state and globalists. It reminds me of Art Bell a little but not in the sweet imaginary way Bell had, but in the dark way of someone writing a horror movie. - It's toward the beginning but Jones came off his Sandy Hook bit, he said he no longer believes it was a fake, which is interesting because it just so happens that is the one thing he's been sued on and it's probably going to cost him everything he owns. For some strange reason that's the one thing he found Reason on.
Don't watch it all, just don't.  I got 30 minutes left and don't want to.  Jones acted like a crazed man and rogan got it.

One of the big failures (imo) of the news networks is that none of them have news shows on in the evening. Its really annoying that I can't watch the news when I get home from work. 

There used to be Headline News or whatever, but that's now all Dr. Drew and ####.

I guess nobody wants to watch just the news. Sucks.

The answer to the question, though, is CNN.

One of the big failures (imo) of the news networks is that none of them have news shows on in the evening. Its really annoying that I can't watch the news when I get home from work. 

There used to be Headline News or whatever, but that's now all Dr. Drew and ####.

I guess nobody wants to watch just the news. Sucks.

The answer to the question, though, is CNN.
As someone else said, the news starts with good evening, then they tell you why it isn't.

The ONLY "news" I watch is CBS with Jeff Glor and that's maybe once a week and not on cable news.  

I get a kick out of the people who complain about echo chambers all the time and are constantly quoting FOX, CNN and MSNBC and claim that they AREN'T in the echo chamber themselves.

The only cable news that I watch is Rachael Maddow.  I like her because she does not have all these talking heads yelling at each other all the time.

She really lays stuff out for you to see and does not muddy it up with a bunch of garbage(looking at you Fox, CNN).

Don't watch cable or network news.   

Other than listening to NPR when I'm driving, all of my news comes from reading.

I like CNN for their reaction after big events/breaking news.  I used to like Bill O'Reilly and Meghan Kelly also.  I've tried to watch Tucker and Sean but I just can't.

But most nights it Philly sports or Netflx/Hulu/HBO.

Rather than watch news sources that just reinforce my beliefs i prefer watching the ones that provide me with the most comic relief.

Users who are viewing this thread