What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What did you trade to get Hernendez? (1 Viewer)

dcarrbaby

Footballguy
Thought this may be a good place to vent on trades you may have made recently to acquire Hernandez.

I moved Bradshaw for Hernandez + D.Robinson last night.

Wish I could turn it back, but as an MJD owner with three solid RBs the trade doesn't kill me.

Looking back through my leagues I've noticed a few bad Hernendez trades over the last few weeks. David Wilson for Hernendez. Ouch that one hurts today.

What are the chances he is not convicted or returns rehabbed?

Refer to OJ, Vick, Lewis conclusions for possible outcome effects.

In one of my leagues: TE's get 1pt per 5 yards receiving (March 17th)

Team A gave: Alfred Morris, 3.01 rookie

Team B gave: Aaron Hernandez, Ronnie Hillman, Ben Tate

Last edited by a moderator:
In one of my leagues: TE's get 1pt per 5 yards receiving (March 17th)

Team A gave: Alfred Morris, 3.01 rookie

Team B gave: Aaron Hernandez, Ronnie Hillman, Ben Tate
You were killing this trade at the time, Tate could still end up starting somewhere next year and this wouldn't be as horrible for you.

I gave Witten (3 year) + Welker (1 year) for Hernandez (5 years) two weeks ago....

So I basically gave Witten + Welker for a 3 year cap penalty from dropping him, wonderful!

I moved Jim Graham for Hernandez and Josh Gordon in a 12 team ppr dynasty. Not a beautiful move even beforehand for me, but my roster dictated it.

2 days later Gordon got his 2 game suspension and i thought "eh, he's young and will bounce back. I haven't lost this deal unless HE really messes up"

Who at that time would've thought about Ahern being the one to punish me.The rest is history. I lose. Overall i owned this scum in 3 of my 5 dynasties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banemorth said:
I traded him for a 2014 1st a few days ago. :moneybag:

This trade went down in one of my leagues yesterday. This guy must live under a freaking rock.

Is that real? Was the guy's team name really mean Machine prior to the trade?

That shows how much his value has fallen when the Mean Machine doesn't want you.

Users who are viewing this thread