What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need tonight? MNF - Titans @ Cowboys (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
Likely won't get it (35% is my guess)  9 points from the Cowboys DST

10 for shutout, 5 for under 150 passing, 5 for under 100 team rushing, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 for FR, small return yards and 6 for TD's

Cowboys DST has gotten over 9 in my league 2 of 7 times this year, 6/16 last year.

Hoping for a pick-six!

10 for shutout, 5 for under 150 passing, 5 for under 100 team rushing, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 for FR, small return yards and 6 for TD's

Cowboys DST has gotten over 9 in my league 2 of 7 times this year, 6/16 last year.

Hoping for a pick-six!
May we find that happy medium and both get wins.  :hifive:

One league I am +81 and he has Dion Lewis left.  So as long as Lewis does not have 10 tds, 11 recpt and 110 yards I am safe.

The other league I am in trouble.  +15, but I only have Jayon Brown and Jaylon Smith left - opponent has Derrick Henry and Wesley Woodyard.  If Henry gets a td or 2 I am done, if he goes over 100 I am toast, definitely going to be down to the wire.

need cooper and dallas d to score 20 points....i like my chances cause the titans blow

Dallas kicker to keep it under 11 points. Here's hoping he pulls a hammy on the opening kickoff and is just sore enough to need a break for the rest of the night.

I am up 1.5 points in a Yahoo league with Dallas Def left for me.  I am debating not playing Dallas D because if they give up 34+ points with no sacks or turnovers I get -4 points.  Problem with that is there could be stat changes and tiebreaker for playoffs is total points.

Probably going to leave Dallas D in.

Up by only 8. I'm done, my opponent has Succop. Need a stellar Cowboys defensive performance tonight. Limit the titans to no more than like 2 mid range FGs.

Dallas defensive route of the oilers.  Need 17.5 in one league and 25 in another from Cowgirl D.  Eagles fan here - no faith so hope they prove me wrong.

So basically a shoot out in a game far more likely to be 7-3. 

Godspeed.
I see more of a 17-13 game. I think some offense is possible. I doubt Cooper is more than a distraction for the defense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoping for a pick-six!
Hoping for under 15 from Dallas Def!!

Shutout =10 but if >28 = -5

Rush Yards matter (<50 = +3 but > 200 = -3), Sacks 2 pt, Int/Fum 2 puts, 

Dallas averages 10.1 in my league 

Halftime —> Dallas Def has 14

I need Tenn to rush & score more!!!

Users who are viewing this thread