What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need tonight? (1 Viewer)

Da Gildz

Footballguy
Up 59.7 with V. Davis vs Gore/Garcon

PPR, 1.5 for TE's (FFPC playoffs)

If i lose this game, im never playing fantasy football again.

Good luck to all.

Down 26 points with RG3, Pierre Garcon, and Perry Riley- my opponent has no remianing players. I hope to have this handled by halftime! Best of luck to all!

RGIII T to outscore Vernon Davis by more than 13 points in PPR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Up 28 in a PPR with my Gore to his Niners D and Dawson. Not a lock, but I would be fairly crestfallen if I don't pull it out.

FFPC playoffs, down by 8.

I have Garcon, he has Josh Morgan. Seems pretty obvious to me that Garcon should outscore Morgan by at least 8.....which means I am guaranteed to lose.

I need Anquan Boldin to duplicate his week 1 performance against the Pack.

Confidence is high! :no:

Da Gildz said:
Up 59.7 with V. Davis vs Gore/Garcon

PPR, 1.5 for TE's (FFPC playoffs)

If i lose this game, im never playing fantasy football again.

Good luck to all.
Up by 37 he has Vdavis/49ers D.

Up 28 in a PPR with my Gore to his Niners D and Dawson. Not a lock, but I would be fairly crestfallen if I don't pull it out.
that's as close to it as you can come fella. He won't get 28 with both I doubt. You should have that win Easy. At least 10 points.

Thought I was hopelessly down, but won big on the Moreno vs. Ball battle last night, so need 7 points from Alfred Morris to tie, 8 to win. I've already secured the bye for the playoffs so really doesn't affect me (other than getting the #1 or #2 seed) but it does affect everyone else. No PPR (not that it matters with Alf anyway), so need 20 yards and a touchdown or 80 yards. We'll see.

Down 5.3 in FFPC playoffs with Santana Moss left to go. I can't believe my season is riding on this.
Wow, how did this happen starting Moss in your playoff lineup??
Flex spot: Have spiller, AJ Green on bye. McFadden's hurt. Jordan Reed hurt.

Picked up Santana Moss in case Reed got ruled out so I wouldn't take a 0. Only other options were McGahee (not a chance) and Nate Washington. Flip flopped between Moss and Washington, but ultimately decided that Moss had the potential for a bigger game with Hankerson and Reed both being out.

Regretting it now, but hopefully it works out okay.

Down 5.3 in FFPC playoffs with Santana Moss left to go. I can't believe my season is riding on this.

Picked up Santana Moss in case Reed got ruled out so I wouldn't take a 0. Only other options were McGahee (not a chance) and Nate Washington. Flip flopped between Moss and Washington, but ultimately decided that Moss had the potential for a bigger game with Hankerson and Reed both being out.

Yea u should get that, u would think. Might have to sweat out that 3rd catch for 7 yds lol.

Yea u should get that, u would think. Might have to sweat out that 3rd catch for 7 yds lol.
Ha, yeah that's the one I'm worried about.

League 1: Gore to get 11 points

League 2: I have Garcon up 21 he has Kap.

So Garcon to not get out scored by 21 or more

League 3: up 40, he has niners d, garcon and dawson

Me: Garcon and up 11 points to His: Dawson and SF Defense.

Up 35.5 heading in. I am done, he has Frank Gore and DeAngelo Hall remaining. By no means a guaranteed victory, but if Gore matched his season high and Hall matched his season high I would win by 3. My fear is Gore goes off for 4 tds and I wind up losing. Sadly, heading in I have the high score for the week and my opponent has the 3rd highest score for the week...and I am 6-5 on the season with three of those losses coming where I was top 3 in scoring for the week. This is shaping up to be another one of "those" games.

But if I hold on, I lock up a playoff spot and if I lose I am essentially eliminated barring a miracle in week 13.

Two league results still pending. Need 7 points from Garcon (non-PPR) in one league and in the other I need V. Davis to score less than 7.45 points (1.5 PPR for TEs). Not sure about the 1st one, but not looking good at all on the 2nd. At least I won the other two games I was in.

Down 25 with my RG3, Garçon and Morris versus his Gore and Forbath.

Not holding my breath but it's possible if my trio plays like they did against the Vikings.

Down 25 with my RG3, Garçon and Morris versus his Gore and Forbath.

Not holding my breath but it's possible if my trio plays like they did against the Vikings.
I'd feel way better about your chances if RG3/Garcon and Morris were playing the Redskins

;)

The plus is, you'll probably know your fate by halftime. You could be winning or down 40.

Need 20 pts from Vernon Davis - full PPR. Not unreasonable, but not likely. Would clinch first place for me and undo the horror that was the Chiefs/Nick Folk combo on my team.

Need 20 pts from Vernon Davis - full PPR. Not unreasonable, but not likely. Would clinch first place for me and undo the horror that was the Chiefs/Nick Folk combo on my team.
VS the Skins? Thats very possible. Heck i'd put it 50/50 even. 6 rec, 80 yds and a score? I actually might favor u to be honest.

I am tied. We play 2 pts/rec for TEs so I need my Garcon to get similar yardage but get a TD at least. If they do the same and Davis gets a TD I'm toast.

I'm down by 18.01 points. My oponent has no one left and I have P. Garcon left in a PPR league. I need Garcon to have something like 6 receptions 70 yards and 1 TD + no stat corrections and I win by .99 points.

Up 35.5 heading in. I am done, he has Frank Gore and DeAngelo Hall remaining. By no means a guaranteed victory, but if Gore matched his season high and Hall matched his season high I would win by 3. My fear is Gore goes off for 4 tds and I wind up losing. Sadly, heading in I have the high score for the week and my opponent has the 3rd highest score for the week...and I am 6-5 on the season with three of those losses coming where I was top 3 in scoring for the week. This is shaping up to be another one of "those" games.

But if I hold on, I lock up a playoff spot and if I lose I am essentially eliminated barring a miracle in week 13.
For once...the reverse jinx worked! Thanks for not showing up Gore! Playoff bound. Unless I lose by 90 next week and my rival wins by 90...not likely to happen.

Needed 17.7 from Gore/Garcon, got 17.2. Awesome

Needed 50 from Morris/Boldin/Davis got 47. Awesome

I hate fantasy football.

I hate fantasy football.
Good posting. That last minute, absolutely useless-in-real-life Garcon catch in the 4th quarter down 20+ cost me my game and my division...and all I needed was more than 4 points from Gore....against a bad run D. :barf:

I hate fantasy football.
Good posting. That last minute, absolutely useless-in-real-life Garcon catch in the 4th quarter down 20+ cost me my game and my division...and all I needed was more than 4 points from Gore....against a bad run D. :barf:
Yeah I mean Gore had a great matchup. If he gets in on the 1 GL carry he saw, he wins the game for me. Figured asking for 9 points a piece wasn't too hard. Just horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread