What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What estimates have you heard about the (1 Viewer)

PhatHead

Footballguy
What numbers are you hearing for the 2006 NFL salary cap? Last month I was hearing $93 - $95 million. Does the NFL have a firm date of when they need to announce a cap number?

If I had to guess, I'd say $94.5M-$95M

But I'm not a betting man.

It depends on if they get the new CBA agreed to and signed before starting free agency.

If everything stays the same under the current rules - $92-95M.

If the NFLPA gets what they want and all sorts of "local" revenues are now included in the total revenue formula - >>> $100M

It depends on if they get the new CBA agreed to and signed before starting free agency.

If everything stays the same under the current rules - $92-95M.

If the NFLPA gets what they want and all sorts of "local" revenues are now included in the total revenue formula - >>> $100M
:goodposting:

2006 is done, it's under their present agreement. I read recently that every team is expected to go up 6-8mil. The negotiations are usually heated and I can't see anyone whining over this spilled milk. It's 2007 and on that'll be the focus.Someone asked if there's a date. There is, it may be in sticky on main page of pool. I don't recall how they figure out the number but once the NFL accountants crunch the numbers it'll be announced. I read up 6-8 mil, others said 93-95 mil. We'll get a firm number soon.

Users who are viewing this thread