What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What happenned to Bulger in NO? (1 Viewer)

Bri

Footballguy
I was looking thru an old draft and came across him being drafted late by the Saints. What happenned there?

Aaron Brooks and the worst coach in the NFL, Delhomme was drafted there too.
That is certainly a large part of it, but he is one of those guys that took a little time to get it. He just never impressed much down here. Unlike Delhomme, very few people even noticed when he was released, and those that did, didn't care.

Aaron Brooks and the worst coach in the NFL, Delhomme was drafted there too.
That is certainly a large part of it, but he is one of those guys that took a little time to get it. He just never impressed much down here. Unlike Delhomme, very few people even noticed when he was released, and those that did, didn't care.
True but something has to be said for two pro bowl guys coming from a team without a pro bowl QB. Haslett is one of the worst coaches in the NFL in my opinion and was only overshadowed because Mike Tice was employed.

Delhomme was far better after NFLE. What did it for Bulger?
Martz I guess.
I'm a rams fan and I agree with this statement. We'll see how good Mr. Bulger is without Martz. Lucky for him Linnehan knows a thing or 2 about offense as well. I definetly think Bulger is a product of the system and has been blessed for the last couple of years with a great OFFENSIVE coach and great OFFENSIVE players around him.

Users who are viewing this thread