What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is Fàye Dunaways signature role? (1 Viewer)

Signature role

• Lou - Hurry Sundown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bonnie - Bonnie & Clyde

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Vicki - Thomas Crown Affair

• MRs. Glendale - Little Big Man

• Milady - The Three Musketeers

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Evelyn - Chinatown

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Kathy - Three Days of the Condor

• Diana - Network

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Laura - Eyes of Laura Mars

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Joan Crawford - Mommy Dearest

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Selena - Supergirl

• Other

• Total voters
In all seriousness, I never looked at her collective work. She's done some quality stuff.

hella 3-pic run with Chinatown/Condor/Network. Dunaway played the arch-reluctance that makes a special Hell for a man better than anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
I threw a sentimental vote to Milady, knowing it's not truly her best performance, but I am a slave to my childhood ❤️ for those Muskateers movies.

I threw a sentimental vote to Milady, knowing it's not truly her best performance, but I am a slave to my childhood ❤️ for those Muskateers movies.
had a few drinks with Oliver Reed (and lived to tell) backinaday and just sitting at a table with him was as exciting as those wonderful flix

had a few drinks with Oliver Reed (and lived to tell) backinaday and just sitting at a table with him was as exciting as those wonderful flix
Oh man, what an experience. Love that dude's acting, and imagine it would be pretty fantastic hanging with him for a night of drinking (if you manage to live to tell). I'm jealous, even though it probably took 2 years off your liver just being within 10 feet of the guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted Network but might be biased since I just re-watched it this week. Local theater was playing it and I had never seen it on the big screen.

Bonnie and Clyde + Chinatown + Network is one of the highest career peaks you'll see for any actor male or female.

Gr00vus said:
Those are such great films. I caught one of them again a few years ago and it was a blast. 

Users who are viewing this thread