What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is the worst dynasty trade you have been offered? (4 Viewers)

jbradford787 said:
Just got offered his Amari Cooper, Antonio Andrews, and Karlos Williams for my Mike Evans, Sammy Watkins, and Duke Johnson.
Good luck not having Amari Cooper on your roster.

Just got offered his Amari Cooper, Antonio Andrews, and Karlos Williams for my Mike Evans, Sammy Watkins, and Duke Johnson.
Maybe you should take it.
It's not a terrible offer at all. There's something to work there with at least.
Really? I'll take my chances on Watkins getting healthy and Evans could easily be better than Cooper IMO. I guess I'm in the minority though.
I'm not saying that you should take it, but I don't think its such a terrible offer. If this was posted in the dynasty trade thread, my guess is most people would favor the Watkins/Evans side but I don't think there would be a tremendous outcry that the Cooper side got ripped off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should take it.
It's not a terrible offer at all. There's something to work there with at least.
Really? I'll take my chances on Watkins getting healthy and Evans could easily be better than Cooper IMO. I guess I'm in the minority though.
I'm not saying that you should take it, but I don't think its such a terrible offer. If this was posted in the dynasty trade thread, my guess is most people would favor the Watkins/Evans side but I don't think there would be a tremendous outcry that the Cooper side got ripped off.
I might take it, but I'm very high on Williams and Carr going forward and I've been holding Andrews.

Standard Scoring Non-PPR Dynasty

Cordarelle Patterson

Michael Floyd

Charles Sims

For

Kevin White

Dorial Green-Beckham

Jeremy Langford

I have three interesting ones this year, all from different owners; 14t, 0.25 PPR, IDP:

In the preseason, I was offered:

Tom Brady

Alf Morris

Calvin Johnson

TY Hilton

for

Mike Evans

Todd Gurley

Marcus Mariota

Eric Ebron

Ty Montgomery

2016 1st, 2nd and 3rd

A couple of weeks ago, I was offered:

Jordy Nelson

Devin McCourty

for

Todd Gurley

Finally, I was just offered:

DeMarco Murray
LeSean McCoy

for

Le'Veon Bell

Got this today, was offered:

Gore, Frank IND RB

Harvin, Percy BUF WR

Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick (owner is 4-0)

for:

Bell, Le'Veon

Had this exchange today:

"Are you open to trading Pierre Garcon?"

Yes

"Great, how about Jason Witten, 2nd round draft pick, Fitzpatrick or Crowell for Hopkins

:eek:

thunderguns said:
Had this exchange today:

"Are you open to trading Pierre Garcon?"

Yes

"Great, how about Jason Witten, 2nd round draft pick, Fitzpatrick or Crowell for Hopkins

:eek:
Your response: "Sure, I accept your offer of my Darius Heyward-Bey for your AJ Green. Nice doing business with you."

Already have Ryan, (Peyton) Manning and Taylor as my QBs.

RBs don't matter for this discussion.

WRs include Bryant, Cobbs, Cook, AJ Green, Hopkins and Julio Jones.

Was "offered" Brady and Garoppolo for my Taylor, Julio and a 2016 #1 that should be top 3.

Woke up to this doozy of an offer in the email:

Give: Allen Robinson

Get: Frank Gore, Roddy White, Riley Cooper

The sales pitch: "He's on a bye"

Yesterday I was offered Rashad Jennings, C J Spiller, and Andre Williams for Todd Gurley and a 2016 1st rd pick (probably top 5). This is a dynasty devy (includes college players) league. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Yesterday I was offered Rashad Jennings, C J Spiller, and Andre Williams for Todd Gurley and a 2016 1st rd pick (probably top 5). This is a dynasty devy (includes college players) league. It doesn't get much worse than that.
That simply has to be from an owner named Cobra Kai.

It does not. How could anyone even bother to send something like that? I mean to have the nerve to want a first included as well is mind blowing.

Was just offered DeAngelo Williams for DeAndre Hopkins.

And to make it a bit worse, based on league structure (contracts), I couldn't keep Williams beyond this year (unless I dropped Newton or Cobb), and Hopkins can be kept through 2018.

This could be up there given it was a serious offer.

Freeman (from team not competing)

for

Keenan Allen (after injury)

Jeremy Hill

2016 1st (guaranteed top 3 but cant be pick 1)

2016 1st (guaranteed top 3 but cant be pick 1)

Actually this time it wasn't him.
Yeah...I'm in 3 leagues with CK...lot of awful opening offers from him on a regular basis. When you do want to make a deal, you can usually get him to somewhere reasonable though

Right after Keenan Allen was placed on ir I was offered Allen and Andre Johnson for amari cooper. Given the timing it was pretty humorous

Been getting a lot of terrible offers for Keenan Allen lately. He's young and it was a freak injury...why on earth would his dynasty value be halved?

renesauz said:
Actually this time it wasn't him.
Yeah...I'm in 3 leagues with CK...lot of awful opening offers from him on a regular basis. When you do want to make a deal, you can usually get him to somewhere reasonable though
Yeah, lots of bad offers but usually can get to a good offer eventually lol.

Right after Keenan Allen was placed on ir I was offered Allen and Andre Johnson for amari cooper. Given the timing it was pretty humorous
That definitely doesnt belong in this thread. Cooper isnt exactly scoring in bunches and i might take allen over cooper in dynasty next year.

ghostguy123 said:
Skeletore Eh said:
That definitely doesnt belong in this thread. Cooper isnt exactly scoring in bunches and i might take allen over cooper in dynasty next year.
Thread police on it. Oh no. Should I delete the post?

ghostguy123 said:
Skeletore Eh said:
You may as well post it in the Browns thread, would be just about as relevant there as here.

Some guy offered me Bell for AJ Green. The nerve of some people.

Last edited by a moderator:
ghostguy123 said:
Skeletore Eh said:
You may as well post it in the Browns thread, would be just about as relevant there as here.

Not quite, but thanks for your input

renesauz said:
Been getting a lot of terrible offers for Keenan Allen lately. He's young and it was a freak injury...why on earth would his dynasty value be halved?
His value should drop a little, but not half. He has been hurt every year he has been in the league.

ghostguy123 said:
Skeletore Eh said:

Not quite, but thanks for your input
I agree with you... it is a bad offer. Some might prefer Allen over Cooper but I think they are few and far in between. Add in the injury - after all a big part of the value is in the present - and this is thread worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread