What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What shape am I in at WR? (1 Viewer)

highlander23

Footballguy
Just had my first draft.....standard Yahoo league with Pick #7. WR ended up my weak spot as they were drafted super heavy early on and RB were left on the table. Here's my team-

QB- Josh Allen
RB- Bijan Robinson, Saquon Barkley, Javonte Williams, Jonathan Brooks, Chase Brown, Tyler Allgeier
WR- Jaylen Waddle, Malik Nabers, Calvin Ridley, Brian Thomas Jr.
TE- Dalton Kincaid, TJ Hockenson
K- Matt Gay
D- Philly

Obviously I will be putting Brooks and Hockenson on IR, so I will have a couple of FA I can pick up. Any suggestions? DO I need to add 2 more WR or should I just grab a backup QB and 1 WR....or something else?

Thanks!

You are fine at WR and have tremendous upside. You also have a lot of risk but it could be great.

I would look to get a high floor proven WR with your pickups to balance the high risk/upside of what you have. I would be happy with that team

You are in fine shape. I’d keep an eye out for safer depth at WR after week 1&2, your WRs match your team build. Nicely done.

Users who are viewing this thread