What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What should Christo watch tonight? Football or Hockey (1 Viewer)

Hockey it is.

GO HAWKS!
Hopefully you won't ask us if you should stand or sit when you take a piss tonight.
If that's the question, you're my go-to guy :thumbup:
MOP is your guy for that.
You'll do, Beaver.
Since you seem like you need help with that too here is the answer......standing up.
Only a guy who's done both would be able to answer with such confidence.

Hockey it is.

GO HAWKS!
Hopefully you won't ask us if you should stand or sit when you take a piss tonight.
You'll do, Beaver.
Since you seem like you need help with that too here is the answer......standing up.
Huh? So it takes confidence to pee standing up? Good luck with your confidence issues that you need to have this place help you with life decisions. I have and will always pee standing up. Best of luck to you.

Hockey it is.

GO HAWKS!
You'll do, Beaver.
Huh?
Yeah, that's what I thought, sweet cheeks.

Hockey it is.

GO HAWKS!
You'll do, Beaver.
Huh?
It says a lot about you using the term sweet cheeks to another guy. Remember.... Standing up is the way to pee.

Hockey it is.

GO HAWKS!
You'll do, Beaver.
Huh?
It says a lot about you using the term sweet cheeks to another guy. Remember.... Standing up is the way to pee.
HUH?

When I see the name "Christo" I generally don't think he's watching sports on TV. I imagine he's surfing for pics that make people cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread