What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What we've learned after week 7 (1 Viewer)

I will tell you that the thing that impresses me is the Steelers. It just goes to show u that in the NFL if u want to win on the road u have to run the ball and they just rammed it down the Bengals. PERIOD!

Thomas Jones is good! Real ####### good!

Officiating is just horrible this year. I have never seen it so bad. Maybe it is a lack of discipline from teams this year but that awful call in the Philly SD game was just about as lame as it gets.

Speaking of the Eagles- it is over for this team. To win on a desperation call after getting a lucky bounce on a blocked field goal just tells me they are not going far at all. No running game and teams are playing up for them. McNabb is so overrated it is sick. If he is hurt than stay out and get healthy. Don't tell me the guy is hurt and then he throws 75% of the time because they cannot run the ball. The Giants and the Redskins are the class of this division and Dallas will have a say once J.Jones gets back to 100% which might not be possible.

The Packers are in BIG TIME trouble. I feel for Favre a bit but as a Bears fan not all that much. They were shut down in the second half. Yeah give the Vikings some credit for not folding but GB might not win more than 3 games the rest of the way.

Joey Harrington is bad. Real bad! Once Jeff Garcia takes a beating it will be over in Detroit.

Speaking of the Bears- Will Tommie Harris ever show up?

Give some credit to KC for taking it to the Dolphins. The Chiefs jump on a plane after a practice and proceed to whip the stuffing out of Miami. Priest Holmes and LJ will take this team far and they have to because the Chiefs have no wide outs and the defense gives it away like a small town harlot.

THE G-MEN! WoW! I am eating some crow on Eli Manning but and I mean BUT where in the heck did Toomer come from? Right place right time snaps Denver's winning streak!

Mark Brunell- your 2005 come back player of the year!

And the Cream of the Crop- well that would have to be the Colts! If they stay healthy it might be over...
I think you got your answer....Not bad for a second year player, especially a DT, to get Pro Bowl accolades....

Defensive Tackles usually take three plus years to develop. Harris is far ahead of the curve and will only get better.

Users who are viewing this thread