What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's the word on Tony Scheffler (1 Viewer)

Tony Scheffler (groin) was a full participant in Broncos practice Wednesday.

If he keeps this up he figures to be listed as probable on Friday. Scheffler was in and out of the game last Thursday night, but had extra time to get healthy. Pencil him into your fantasy lineup against the Falcons.

I think Scheffler deserves a big upgrade given the rb situation in Denver. The Broncos will likely pass 40+ times per game, and the tight end will become an extension of the run game. I like his chances this weekend and the rest of the way.

thanks for the updates. i don't see anything other than the blurb in Rotoworld -- so if y'all see anything new post it here. TIA!

from rotoworld:

Tony Scheffler-TE- Broncos Nov. 14 - 4:55 pm et

Tony Scheffler (groin) is listed as probable for Week 11. He practiced fully for the third straight day Friday and is slated to start against the Falcons.

Scheffler says he isn't 100% yet, but needs to be in fantasy lineups. Atlanta gave up seven catches for 81 yards to the Saints' tight ends in Week 10.

Source: NFL.com

I'm done with Sheffler, too unreliable for me.I'll be dropping him for Dustin Keller.
hopped on that dog last week, net of 16 points and a HUGE win. I was using DK as a one week stop gap cause I thought Scheff would need one more week to get healthy. Now you will never be able to tell whether a healthy Schef is playing or not.I could see Keller getting a lot of targets this week against Tennessee as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the week I think he goes off. All the ducks are lining up, Jackson to the IR and Marshall going against THE shutdown corner maybe half the game.

But Im still going to sit him :confused:

This is the week I think he goes off. All the ducks are lining up, Jackson to the IR and Marshall going against THE shutdown corner maybe half the game.But Im still going to sit him :confused:
not happy about it but I think im sitting him as well

harryhood said:
Mimo said:
This is the week I think he goes off. All the ducks are lining up, Jackson to the IR and Marshall going against THE shutdown corner maybe half the game.But Im still going to sit him :thumbup:
not happy about it but I think im sitting him as well
I'm in the same boat. I'll be starting Olsen over him this week. Really hoping Scheff shows me something in the game and comes out healthy.

I am rolling the dice. Fasano has been equally quiet, and everyone carries two TEs in this league. I am thoroughly disappointed in what we have seen from Scheffler this year.

Users who are viewing this thread