What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whats up with this offseason (1 Viewer)

KellysHeroes

Footballguy
About 30 arrests

the 2 top Rookie WRs from last suspended for the beginning of the season and already on strike 2

Crabtree out for most the yr and may not be the same

Hernandez

I'm sure I missing some others and its not even training camp. This has been one of the worst off-seasons I have seen for fantasy rosters, what gives?

And once the training camps open, you can always throw in a few injuries to high ranking players.

FF owners need to stay on their toes.

And once the training camps open, you can always throw in a few injuries to high ranking players.

FF owners need to stay on their toes.
exactly, once TC comes around its another blood bath of injuries. Atleast this yr there isn't any big time holdouts appear to becoming, thats a first in a couple of yrs

Hey, at least there is no pending strike, everything will start on time and in a couple months we will be rejoicing that pre-season football has started. Happy 4th of July!

The only difference between this offseason and others is Hernandez.
Pretty much
there weren't this many arrests, suspensions and a key injury last to a top 15 WR last yr
The lions, Joe Haden, Sean Payton, and hakeem nicks say hi
Joe Haden and Payton didn't affect people's draft sheets and Nicks' injury is nothing compared to Crabtree's. The number of players arrested in 2013 already equals the total number in 2012.

The only difference between this offseason and others is Hernandez.
Pretty much
there weren't this many arrests, suspensions and a key injury last to a top 15 WR last yr
The lions, Joe Haden, Sean Payton, and hakeem nicks say hi
Joe Haden and Payton didn't affect people's draft sheets and Nicks' injury is nothing compared to Crabtree's. The number of players arrested in 2013 already equals the total number in 2012.
I think you are being a little over dramatic.

When you throw a lot of money at kids who are already spoiled it will always be a recipe for disaster. Hernandez is the exception here.

Users who are viewing this thread