What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Your Fantasy Team Name (1 Viewer)

Notorious T.R.E.

Showdown!™ Administrator
In my local keeper league I'm changing over from Yoenalingus to Yoenal Grapes this year. Before I had Yoenis in the keeper league my team name was Vottoerotic Asphyxiation.

Other names I have used or would like to use in the future:

Ellsbury Dough Boy

Betances with Wolves (some sweet day)

Lincecum Dempster (tricky to get them both)

What's your name? Alternatively, if you're looking for a player related roster name, give me a few of your favorite players and we'll spitball.

Not a big fan of team names that involve a players name :shrug: I like to pick a name and stick with it. When I first started dabbling in fantasy baseball I used my football name, Amish Pirates. But when I saw I liked and the league switched to a dynasty format I decided to differentiate the two and baseball became The Laughing Llamas.

Always been the Maranville Rabbits for as long as I have been playing. But I win about as often as Walter James went deep, so it might be time for a change. :unsure:

My favorite team name was "High n Inside" ... Cause, well, I was high often and stayed inside a lot. Buddies loved it.

Actually looking for a new name, spitball away TRE with some of my guys:

Longoria,Bautista, Cano,Dickey,Santana

My favorite team name was "High n Inside" ... Cause, well, I was high often and stayed inside a lot. Buddies loved it.Actually looking for a new name, spitball away TRE with some of my guys:Longoria,Bautista, Cano,Dickey,Santana
Any chance you have Colvin?

My favorite team name was "High n Inside" ... Cause, well, I was high often and stayed inside a lot. Buddies loved it.Actually looking for a new name, spitball away TRE with some of my guys:Longoria,Bautista, Cano,Dickey,Santana
On my phone, but here are a couple of ideas:TippeCano and Longo TooLeave the gun, take the CanoYou R A Dickey

On my phone, but here are a couple of ideas:TippeCano and Longo TooLeave the gun, take the CanoYou R A Dickey
I don't have Colvin; Trumbo, Moore, Peavy, Olt, and Jennings are the rest of my keepers before draft day.Some good suggestions, like the Godfather reference since we're all dego's, it would work well. :thumbup:Moore Dickey :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread