What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where are the signatures? (1 Viewer)

kinglochness

Footballguy
Apologize if this has been asked somewhere before, but I could not find it. Used to be a regular poster on here but have been away for a while. Where are everyone's signatures? In the past I would always post roster and league format in sig to keep from having to type it a million times. I see the option in settings for signature, but it doesn't show up and I don't see anyone else's sig. Am a missing something? Is there an option to include sig/view other people's sigs that I am not seeing somewhere? Thanks to whoever can set me straight.

C'mon guys. Play nice. Anyone showing up after a long absence is good.

@kinglochness, usually there is a reason we can't have nice things. Sigs have been gone so long I've forgotten why.

I'm sure someone remembers but if you don't get an answer you could summon Joe Bryant in this thread and he'll reply.

Thanks Van Dyman. And everyone else for the...umm..."witty" responses. Guess I'll just copy and paste into the post every time. Maybe it's just cause I posted in Free For All, but looks like this forum isn't quite the quality resource it used to be anyway. Have a good evening everyone.

@kinglochness, usually there is a reason we can't have nice things. Sigs have been gone so long I've forgotten why.

I'm sure someone remembers but if you don't get an answer you could summon Joe Bryant in this thread and he'll reply.
I think bc people weren't being excellent to each other. That or circumventing the language filter. Probably both. lol

OH C'MON, FBG. CATCH UP ALREADY!

Post above edited. Not as funny, but at least I won't get suspended. Sheesh. The language filter is sorely lacking in adjectival restraint.

Last edited:
Close. 3 digit members still get invited to the company picnic, but only 2 digit members get signatures now.

And then they went and they voted you least likely to succeed
I had to tell them, baby, you were armed with all you'd need
Seems no one's talkin' 'bout those crazy days gone past
Weren't they amazed when you were really last?

You were a little dreamer

I think bc people weren't being excellent to each other. That or circumventing the language filter. Probably both. lol
Yeah - I think signatures were just another thing for mod’s to police. And that cost was not worth the benefit of having them, so they did away with them.

There used to be this one guy who would post a single emoji followed by a sig that contained the full roster of every team he ever had. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread