What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where do I need help? (1 Viewer)

viking fan

Footballguy
I'm trying to figure out where my team needs help or an upgrade.  Usually I'd have some weakness that I try to shore up (WR2/3, RB2/3, or bench depth), but I'm having a tough time justifying any free agent adds or trades with this team.  What area would folks suggest I look to upgrade?

League specifics: 10-team, 0.5PPR,  2RB/2WR/1FLEX

• QB - Murray
  • RB - A.Jones
  • RB - Carson
  • RB - Edmonds
  • RB - Drake
  • RB - T. Williams
  • WR - Hopkins
  • WR - Cooper
  • WR - Evans
  • WR - Chase
  • WR - Higgins
  • WR - Davis
  • WR - Thomas (on IR)
  • TE - Hockenson
  • PK - Bass
  • TD - New England
Maybe a better RB2 and sacrifice Carson plus some WR depth?  Maybe upgrade PK and TD?  Maybe I'm overthinking this?

Thanks in advance.

Is this redraft?

I would agree with your own take, that a better RB2 would be nice to have. And yes, you're very deep at WR, so deep that you could spare one to upgrade at RB. This is the general form of a move to make, but as far the specifics, that's pretty open-ended.

Your team looks pretty stacked - I am not sure what is being said about your RB2 - Carson and Edmonds pair nicely as situational starts.  Depending on your Dynasty format - you could pair Evans and one of them for a better RB, but I think you look like a definite contender ROS. 

Is this redraft?

I would agree with your own take, that a better RB2 would be nice to have. And yes, you're very deep at WR, so deep that you could spare one to upgrade at RB. This is the general form of a move to make, but as far the specifics, that's pretty open-ended.
Yes, this is a redraft auction league.  

Your team looks pretty stacked - I am not sure what is being said about your RB2 - Carson and Edmonds pair nicely as situational starts.  Depending on your Dynasty format - you could pair Evans and one of them for a better RB, but I think you look like a definite contender ROS. 

Thanks to both for the comments.  I'm going to look to see what I can get in the form of a better RB2

Users who are viewing this thread