What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which Flex player? (1 Viewer)

MitchC

Footballguy
I'm benching Breida as my flex, need to replace him with either G Allison, T Cohen, D Njoku or A Wilson. Leaning toward Allison. Thoughts? 0.5 PPR league. Thanks. 

If Allison is active he is the easy choice.  If he is not active then go with Cohen and hope two weeks ago wasn't just TB defense inflated.

GB is playing Monday night though.. won't officially know Allison's status til late. Maybe need to go Cohen to be safe?

GB is playing Monday night though.. won't officially know Allison's status til late. Maybe need to go Cohen to be safe?
You can play it by ear and see how your game is going and decide on Sunday.  If you need huge upside and it looks like Allison is starting go with him.  If you need a higher floor go with the safer Cohen.

You need to go with Njoku or Wilson because of the unknown health aspect on Geronimo. I'd go with Njoku.

I would go with Cohen. Not that he will go off like he did in week 4 again, but he is seeing more playing time and is a threat to score from anywhere on the field. Breida has been so good when healthy, but not sure that will ever happen this year. He is like an egg shell.

I'd go Njoku. He's seeing lots of targets now that Mayfield is on the lineup, and has been unlucky not to have a TD.

I'm not expecting Allison to play this week. 

Users who are viewing this thread