What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which IR Stash? (1 Viewer)

RAFF

Footballguy
Which guy to stash in IR in 12 man PPR redraft league? Brian Robinson JR or Jameson Williams???

Based strictly on what I have read recently, I think Robinson is likely to be on the field sooner, but reliable reports are scarce about either of them.

Any other I.R. stashes to consider? Our league has 3 spots and I don't have any need for them yet. Who else is a good stash?

Depends on how competitive...if you are guaranteed a playoff spot, I'd go for Williams. If you need to grind out wins to make the playoffs, Robinson may be able to help sooner.

Also depends on position of need.

For 2022 probably Robinson for fantasy.

I just don't think Lions WR having big fantasy season if Swift/Hock are both healthy. Goff is still the QB.

Besides Brian Robinson and Jameson Williams, I can only think of:
TE Greg Dulcich - maybe he's worth something if Albert O sucks
RB Gus Edwards - is he on IR in your league?

For 2022 probably Robinson for fantasy.

I just don't think Lions WR having big fantasy season if Swift/Hock are both healthy. Goff is still the QB.
I also have Scary Terry, does this change going after Robinson instead of Jameson?
Robinson and it isn't close.
Unless best ball format, I personally don't see Jameson making a fantasy impact this year barring injuries to one or more of Swift/Hockenson/St. Brown/Chark with a Goff led offense. I also don't see the likely poor Lions rushing him back.

I take Robinson and maybe even Gus Edwards over Jameson for 2022. I have both Gus and Jameson stashed on IR in my league. I'd have stashed Robinson before either as see the greater possibility of fantasy impact in 2022.

Which guy to stash in IR in 12 man PPR redraft league? Brian Robinson JR or Jameson Williams???
Robinson was put on the NFI non football injury list. Does that make him eligible for IR in most leagues? I have him, and MFL is allowing me to put him on IR. But I am commissioner and don't want to appear that I am bending rules to put NFI player on IR.

Robinson was put on the NFI non football injury list. Does that make him eligible for IR in most leagues? I have him, and MFL is allowing me to put him on IR. But I am commissioner and don't want to appear that I am bending rules to put NFI player on IR.
ESPN allows him on IR.

NFI is basically the exact same as IR within the reasoning and ruleset for nfl teams. So there should be no ethical commissioner dilemma.

I found the following link helpful when this first occurred and there was rumors he was going on the NFI.

It looks like it’s mostly different for NFL management reasons. Since the injury happened away from the team it allows a team to withhold pay. I doubt they do that in this circumstance. But let’s say someone was partying and playing beach volleyball in Jean shorts over the weekend and sprained their ankle. A team might not be held to pay them by putting them on the NFI list.

Users who are viewing this thread