What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which of the week 1 breakouts crashes back to Earth? (1 Viewer)

I disagree with all 4 of these

all are going to continue to get plenty of opportunities 
Yeah I have the last three on his list (Cooper, Hockenson and Montgomery) on my redraft team, so was bummed to see that list - but then I saw who it was coming from and felt much relief.

I know his stat line probably doesn't even qualify as a breakout, but I have no faith that Bryan Edwards suddenly turned over a new leaf starting with the final drive in regulation.   He's either not getting open or Carr has no interest in throwing to a guy he has compared to Devante Adams.    It's Waller, Waller, Waller, somehow the defenses don't adjust, more Waller, and then Renfrow when he enters the game.   

Hope I'm wrong.  Really disappointing that his OT TD catch that wasn't didn't even result in the winning FG.    Would have been a nice confidence booster to build off of.   Maybe it's enough to build some forward momentum, but definitely won't be shocked if he goes 1 reception for 17 yards in week 2.     

Yeah I have the last three on his list (Cooper, Hockenson and Montgomery) on my redraft team, so was bummed to see that list - but then I saw who it was coming from and felt much relief.
You were saying?!?!  still feel much relief there?? 😂 . Why are you. wrong on so many topics, clearly you dont' watch NFL football. you take away the one good run that Damien Harris had, he was a bum today. Cooper? please. Montgomery did nothing special and looked every bit as average as he did last week. I'm 3-4 so far with predictions of who's going to have a down week. Once Hock bites the dust tomorrow, I'll be 4-0, which means you're 0-4. how's that foot in your mouth taste , want some salt? wassup doc.. 

How can you be so critically wrong on everything you post? 

You were saying?!?!  still feel much relief there?? 😂 . Why are you. wrong on so many topics, clearly you dont' watch NFL football. you take away the one good run that Damien Harris had, he was a bum today. Cooper? please. Montgomery did nothing special and looked every bit as average as he did last week. I'm 3-4 so far with predictions of who's going to have a down week. Once Hock bites the dust tomorrow, I'll be 4-0, which means you're 0-4. how's that foot in your mouth taste , want some salt? wassup doc.. 

How can you be so critically wrong on everything you post? 
No, you were wrong about Harris.

nurse octopus thought Damien Harris, Montgomery, Amari Cooper, and TJ Hock would keep up their paces from week one.🤣

wrong.

Harris had 15-46 yards before an 11-player missed tackle play that resulted in a TD. on the day, 3.9 pedestrian yards average. 

Monty - 16-108-1td week 1.today? 20-61-0. 3.1 per carry. AGAINST THE BENGALS! LOL

Amari Cooper - week 1 , 13-139, 2TD. today? try 3-24.

TJ Hock - wait till tomorrow.

these are players that octo guy thought were going to maintain their lofty stats from week 1. 

dude couldn't be more wrong. but that's octopus , always on the wrong side of the equation. haa.classic.

Users who are viewing this thread