What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which QB to Trade, Lamar Jackson or Deshaun Watson? (1 Viewer)

G

10-team non-PPR keeper/redraft league, start 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF, 6 pt passing/rushing/receiving TDs, 1 pt per 50 passing yards, 1 pt per 20 rushing/receiving/return yards.

I have both Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson and i'm getting trade offers for both but I can't decide which one to move.  Which QB do you think has the better rest of season value?  The offers that i'm getting for Lamar aren't quite as strong as the offers that i'm getting for Deshaun and I think the reason why is because people aren't quite sold on the idea that Jackson is going to be able to keep up his current pace when he goes against better defenses, and quite honestly I share the same concern.  For that reason i'm leaning toward trying to work out a deal for Lamar, but i'm terrified that i'm going to give away a superstar for a less than superstar price.

My WR / RB lineup currently looks like this:

RBs

Christian McCaffery

Joe Mixon

Miles Sanders

Rashaad Penny

WRs

Tyler Lockett

Stefon Diggs

Marquis Brown

D.J. Moore

Emanuel Sanders

Mecole Hardman

I think I need help at RB more than I need help at WR, but I could probably use some help at both positions so which position do you think is my weakest and is there anyone at that position who you think I should target in a trade for either Jackson or Watson? 

Users who are viewing this thread