What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which RB should I draft for a Keeper League (1 Viewer)

Nuttz4Football

Footballguy
12 team Keeper PPR league. 16 man roster and start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 Flex.
current roster includes:
RBs: Chubb, Hall, Connor, and Perine
WRs: D.Smith, Higgins, Pittman, OBJ, Hollywood Brown

We can only keep 2 RB and this year I kept Chubb and Hall and will most likely keep them again next year. But looking to add one more RB and I am torn between a handcuff or a rookie.

should I take Ford or Ingram in case Chubb or Connor get hurt, especially since Connor has not played a full season or should I take a chance and get Chase Brown. Brown should beat out Evans for the #2 role and we all have heard that this is probably Mixon’s last year in Cincy.

The handcuff valves are a safety pick and Brown is the upside pick cause he should produce as the #2 back and instantly takes over on a high powered offense if Mixon gets hurt. However, if the expectation would be to keep Chubb and Hall, then Brown becomes trade bait, unless I trade Chubb after the season and before cut down day.

Thoughts

I like Brown as the grab and stash play. Even if you don't use him this year, I would hang onto him unless you really need a trade, as he could easily develop into Mixon's successor next year (or possibly even sooner).

Brown is the easy choice at this point and I wouldn't even worry about factoring in keeper value because too much changes from year to year.

Users who are viewing this thread