What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which Steelers WR will score the most fantasy points in 2022? (Standard) (1 Viewer)

Which Steelers WR will score the most fantasy points in 2022?

• Claypool

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Johnson

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • Pickens

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
I picked Johnson. That guy is always open. I think the Pickens voters are a bit ahead of themselves, but I'm sure hoping he does for the sake of one of my dynasty teams, though at the expense of the other dynasty team I have where I have Claypool. I don't think Claypool is done yet. He's too young, and too good.

Long-time Steelers beat writer Ray Fittipaldo predicted DJ would lead team in receptions but Pickens would lead in yardage. He thought DJ would have a slight edge (1 or 2) in TDs. In PPR, it would be DJ; in standard, I'll trust Fittipaldo and go with Pickens.

I picked Johnson as well. IMO he’s the most talented and capable of the 3.

I picked Johnson, but I disagree. Pickens is probably the most talented. The question is his health and his mental makeup. Because he runs a faster forty than Johnson, has better hands, etc. Johnson is a technical route running master, but if Pickens can even sniff that level, there's no question his physical makeup is better than Johnson's.

But sniffing that route-running level is tough, I'll admit.

I went Pickens, but while I'd feel better about that if it were a poll for the 2nd half of the season only, even then it would not be very confident pick.

Users who are viewing this thread