What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which Tight End would you keep? (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
Somebody dropped George Kittle during his injury so I swooped him up, but I'm now sitting on three Tight Ends, which I've never done before.

It's a one point ppr league and I can't use a TE at Flex, so I'm really wasting at least one roster spot here.

I have Dalton Schultz, George Kittle, and Zach Ertz.  Schultz and Kittle are past their bye weeks.  

Who would you keep out of the three to ride out the season?  I'm leaning toward getting rid of Ertz and keeping Kittle on my bench a week or two to see if he fully comes back from injury.  

Schultz is the number five scoring Tight End in our league, but if you take out week 3 and 4, he's been average with no touchdowns.

Any thoughts?

Look to trade one of them before cutting any of them.  They should all fetch some value especially if you pair them with someone else to get a marginal increase at another position.  

In reality at this point I would probably drop Kittle.  Ertz should be solid (especially with Hopkins being dinged) and Schultz is solid as long as Dak is at QB.  Kittle wasn't really being used when healthy and who knows what happens to him if he gets healthy.  

Users who are viewing this thread