What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which WR allegedly being traded, would you want (1 Viewer)

-OZ-

Footballguy
Starting with the top 3 WRs supposedly available, feel free to add others to the discussion, if the rumors have any substance to them.

Which would you want?

Stallworth

Lelie

Walker

I don't think it's close, JW is the player I'd want, but how's his injury?

ETA - factor in cost. Both financial and what it would take in the trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd want the player with the chip on his shoulder. That would be Walker. He's seems to be a man of principle and would want to show the Packers who they're missing.

Stallworth and Lelie simply seem to be content as former 1st-rounders who are merely average. Don't forget...Walker was deemed as a reach when drafted in the 1st by the Pack. He has proven the skeptics wrong for years now and will continue to do so.

I'm torn......

Walker to the 9ers would be lovely since i'm a niner fan.....

Walker to philly would be lovely also since i'm a walker owner :D

Walker is a workout warrior. He will be fully rehabbed and ready to go. He is a quantum leap above Lelie and Stallworth. He is a top five talent.

I added this because otherwise the answer is easy.

ETA - factor in cost. Both financial and what it would take in the trade.
What do we project each to require in trade?

I just read a rumor that has Walker being traded to Seattle for their 1st, pending a contract agreement.

I just read a rumor that has Walker being traded to Seattle for their 1st, pending a contract agreement.
That would make a ridiculous offense. SA owners would burst into tears because his value would drop big time.

Where did you read this? As a Packer fan and a Walker owner I would be estatic if this deal happened.

obviously walker. He has produced the best numbers and has a chip on his shoulders. The injury was bad, but not gruesome. He's gonna bust his butt to run his sucess in the packer's faces.

Where did you read this? As a Packer fan and a Walker owner I would be estatic if this deal happened.
I would be stunned if this deal happened.

A little birdie big nasty ugly dinosaur told me. ;) A leaguemate found it on a Packers board. (I should have specified that this has little basis in reality, but how many rumors do?)

Walker

(big gap)

stallworth

(huge gap)

lelie
Huh, what has Stallworth ever done to deserve such a gap above Lelie?I would love to see Lelie come to Pitt and play opposite Ward. He is everything tha Plax was only with legit speed.

Walker

(big gap)

stallworth

(huge gap)

lelie
Huh, what has Stallworth ever done to deserve such a gap above Lelie?I would love to see Lelie come to Pitt and play opposite Ward. He is everything tha Plax was only with legit speed.
i mean besides the fact that he isnt the blocker that Plax is and as dominant (occasionally) on the field as Plax is.

Walker

(big gap)

stallworth

(huge gap)

lelie
More about Lelie than Stallworth. he's a good deep threat, but that's about it.

Walker

(big gap)

stallworth

(huge gap)

lelie
I respect Sigmunds opinion but I don't really see how there is a "huge" gap between the two either.Stallworth was better in '05 but Lelie was better in '04. Stallworth has more TD's but also missed more games due to injury.

For that matter Walker has only had one year that distinguished himself from the other two. David Boston had one good year too, but I'd take Lelie or Stallworth over Boston.

Walker

(big gap)

stallworth

(huge gap)

lelie
I respect Sigmunds opinion but I don't really see how there is a "huge" gap between the two either.Stallworth was better in '05 but Lelie was better in '04. Stallworth has more TD's but also missed more games due to injury.

For that matter Walker has only had one year that distinguished himself from the other two. David Boston had one good year too, but I'd take Lelie or Stallworth over Boston.
I agree BoltBacker, I too feel that the Walker parade has started a bit early. I would take them in this order:Lelie

Walker

Stallworth

That of course is for Pitt's scheme and purposes though. I just feel that playing opposite Ward with Ben at QB and a solid running game is a near ideal situation for Lelie. Lelie is a deep threat and a guy to stretch the field. Capable of big plays yet far too inconsistent to be a number one WR and lacking proper rt running and tech. Luckily in this role he will need only the things he does very well.

Ok, im being too harsh on Lelie, he's really not that far below Stallworth in value. I just have visions in my head of the early part of last year when the Broncos were giving lelie red zone targets and he just did not look up to the task. He seems like a taller Todd Pinkston to me at this point.

I'd want the player with the chip on his shoulder. That would be Walker. He's seems to be a man of principle and would want to show the Packers who they're missing.

Stallworth and Lelie simply seem to be content as former 1st-rounders who are merely average. Don't forget...Walker was deemed as a reach when drafted in the 1st by the Pack. He has proven the skeptics wrong for years now and will continue to do so.
Years :confused:

Years :confused:
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread