What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which WRs for Fitzmagic? WHIR (1 Viewer)

TX Steel

Footballguy
(12 team 0.5 PPR redraft. Start QB, RB/RB, WR/WR, TE, FLEX/FLEX.  Basic scoring with bonuses for 100+ yds rushing/receiving, 300+ yds passing, 50+ yd TDs.)

My Team:

Luck, Fitz

Hunt, White, Miller, Ito, Malcolm Brown, McGuire, Ware, CJA

AB, Golladay, Gordon, Lockett, Coutee

Gronk, Olsen

His Team:

Dalton, Smith

Kamara, Michel, A Jones, Lewis,

Evans, Fitzgerald, Cooper, Davis, Kirk, DJ Moore, Sutton, Beasley, D Moore

Kelce

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He reached out to me saying he wants Fitzpatrick.  I thought I might be able to get a couple WRs in exchange...maybe Fitzgerald/Sutton?

Let me know what would be reasonable to ask for.  Thanks, and please leave a link so I can return the favor!

I think Fitzpatrick for Fitzgerald / Sutton is fair.  The 0.5PPR helps add some value to Fitzgerald since Arizona's offense is so bad / inconsistent.

I'd start with his RB's Sony or Aaron Jones. If he balks then pass. None of those WR's outside of Evans (who they  won't give up) are much help to you. Another idea is Fitz and Gronk for Kelce.

None of those WR's really help you so what would be the purpose of making the trade.  At this stage of the season you don't really need depth as much as you need improvement to your starting lineup. 

I like the idea of going after Kelce as beerbuff mentioned.  That would be my target.  I think that is the best opportunity for improvement to your starting lineup off that team.

beerbuff said:
I'd start with his RB's Sony or Aaron Jones. If he balks then pass. None of those WR's outside of Evans (who they  won't give up) are much help to you. Another idea is Fitz and Gronk for Kelce.
I think this would be your ideal move. Sure a Fitzmagic for Fitzgerald/Sutton is fair, but that just adds depth (still necessary) whereas Gronk+Fitz for Kelce solidifies your starters and makes your team significantly more dangerous. 

Thanks for the help with mine

The comments from Gally and 4th&inches have a lot of merit.  Another idea for you to consider is a 2 for 2 trade:

Offer Fitzpatrick and Gronk in exchange for Kelce and A. Cooper.  If he's hungry enough for FitzMagic, he might bite on it.  You get an upgrade at TE and possibly even at WR.

Dallas has a good SoS for the remainder of the season for QB+WR, and the FBG top 200 forward has A. Cooper rated as the #26 WR on the WR Top 200 Forward list.  Granted, my league points are not exactly the same as yours, but we are both 1/2 PPR scoring so i would guess our systems are "close enough".   It might be worth a dart throw for depth / injury / etc to invest in Cooper.  Your roster is strong enough to withstand a mis-step in that department.

Thanks for your advice on my topic - much appreciated.

If you can get Kelce, go for it. Maybe Fitz/McGuire(or Ito) for A.Jones?

If not, I think i'd rather keep Fitzpatrick, and start him over Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread