What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

white van pulled beside me w extra speakers (1 Viewer)

A few other guys from this board and myself played a whole Lotta gears of war with Bruce over the years. I had no idea of the stuff was going on at the time but Bruce always seem like a pretty cool dude to us. We were briefly friends on Facebook. I think he defriended me to cut all ties from this place and having somebody find his ### and track them down.

I can't excuse his behavior here though. I can only assume he was young he got in over his head. Pretty messed up stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember playing gears with that guy. What exactly did he do? Scam people on here someway? Was it an upper tier pre-mediated scam, or did he just not pay people back their fantasy money.

I remember playing gears with that guy. What exactly did he do? Scam people on here someway? Was it an upper tier pre-mediated scam, or did he just not pay people back their fantasy money.
The bolded part, only the issue was that he was such a compulsive online poker player that he used fantasy money to gamble and he pissed it all away.

Users who are viewing this thread