What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whizzing in the backyard? (1 Viewer)

Do you pee in the back yard

• Yes - somewhat regularly

Votes: 44 34.6%
  • Yes- but rarely

Votes: 46 36.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 29.1%

• Total voters
When my ex still lived with me and I would have poker or fantasy draft it was leak by the creek...ussually only times...
Went to a friends once and he had a beer fridge in garage. And a hole in his wall with a funnel and hose arrangement...worked fine lol.

Went to a friends once and he had a beer fridge in garage. And a hole in his wall with a funnel and hose arrangement...worked fine lol.
I've seen that too, it was in a garage that a rock band from high-school had their practices. They were terrible but it was a place to hangout and get away with underage drinking.

Yeah, all the time. As a matter of fact, that's how I taught my first born how to pee without a diaper when he was 3. Worked awesome til the time the mothers day out teacher called and said we need to tell our son he can't drop his trousers at the playground to go to the bathroom.

:bag:
We did the same. We have a dozen or so trees so it is convenient.

When the boys were 5ish, they had their cousin over to play. The Youngest son decides to water a tree, so his cousin decided to copy him. However, instead of peeing he took a dump right next to the tree. That ended the tree watering routine. :penalty:

I have no problem pissing in the backyard, but I can't imagine going so far as to put a hole in the garage to accomplish the task.
I could, easily.
However, this very much depends on the setup and how often the garage is used and for what.

For whatever reason, I find this practice to be gloriously freeing. As a kid my mom had to get me to stop going outside (as in, I'd be inside but go outside to pee). Apparently both the neighbors complained and I was ruining the grass around certain trees. As an adult, it's about the only think I enjoy about camping.

I will concede that I have gotten gun-shy as of late though. My pleasure with peeing outside blended with my love of golf. Usually on courses it's pretty easy to find places to go privately. However, after a few drinks at a prominent country club I got a bit too brazen and went on a wall in view of some homes (note: I did shield myself so nobody could see anything from the homes - but I'm sure it was obvious what I was doing). A dad comes rushing outside screaming at me and then called the clubhouse. I had to make some apologies to keep the situation from getting beyond a scolding. That, combined with the fact that I've handled a number of indecent exposure cases and know how seriously they're taken has significantly curtailed my preferred way of relieving myself and it's been actual bathrooms since but for times where privacy is certain.

I love peeing outside. The most regular spot I pee on, has verdant happy grass. My friend’s dog loves the spot. Rolls around in it. Eats the grass. Makes me smile.
im currently in a nice villa on St. John(LAM!). I have peed Off the deck countless times this week. If they watch the security cams, they’re gonna have a laugh. Unless . @Scoresman owns the place. and to dispell the regionality bias, I am west coast also.

Don't have a great spot for it at our current house but do it on the river or ocean all the time.

At our old place in Houston it was a regular occurrence. When we bought our house there was an old cement statuary frog with multiple layers of pain in one of the backyard flower beds. "Somehow" it became the "pee frog" for my buddies and I.

When we sold our house we had already furnished our new house so we had a big sale where we pretty much sold everything. Towards the end of the sale an older lady of Asian descent walked out of the back yard cradling the frog and asking "how much". I say "cradling" because it was heavy and she was really struggling to carry it. I let her have it for free but felt bad for not helping her carry it. But no way was I picking it up. I know of at least 20 people that peed on it over the years. I still chuckle about it from time to time.

Don't have a great spot for it at our current house but do it on the river or ocean all the time.

At our old place in Houston it was a regular occurrence. When we bought our house there was an old cement statuary frog with multiple layers of pain in one of the backyard flower beds. "Somehow" it became the "pee frog" for my buddies and I.

When we sold our house we had already furnished our new house so we had a big sale where we pretty much sold everything. Towards the end of the sale an older lady of Asian descent walked out of the back yard cradling the frog and asking "how much". I say "cradling" because it was heavy and she was really struggling to carry it. I let her have it for free but felt bad for not helping her carry it. But no way was I picking it up. I know of at least 20 people that peed on it over the years. I still chuckle about it from time to time.
It's a little known fact that "Pee on Frog" is a sign of luck in the Asian culture.

It started back in Bangkok if my memory serves corrently.

I love peeing outside. The most regular spot I pee on, has verdant happy grass. My friend’s dog loves the spot. Rolls around in it. Eats the grass. Makes me smile.
im currently in a nice villa on St. John(LAM!). I have peed Off the deck countless times this week. If they watch the security cams, they’re gonna have a laugh. Unless . @Scoresman owns the place. and to dispell the regionality bias, I am west coast also.
You might be west coast, but you’re a Raider fan, so this is not surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread