What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are the FA Blind Bidding Darlings for week #5? (1 Viewer)

pizzatyme

Footballguy
I'm thinking Rashad Jennings and maybe Ryan Fitzpatrick are candidates. Who else?

What % of your FAAB would you commit to either player if you had a real need?

Jennings, for me, is a potential home run if McFadden can't get past the leg issues.

I'm thinking maybe 60% or $600 of a $1000 budget.

Fitzpatrick depends on if you own Locker. I'm thinking 20%?

Anyone else?

Ended up with Jennings for 20 of my 100 budget and Keenan Allen for 7 of 100. Not too much splurging this week. Still think folks are waiting. Biggest bid to date was Julius Thomas for 51 back after week 1. 12 team ppr fwiw

I've seen the Rashad Jennings story. And it cost me last year. Not this year. McGahee was still out there in our league. I went 20% on him.

I've seen the Rashad Jennings story. And it cost me last year. Not this year. McGahee was still out there in our league. I went 20% on him.
Yeah, I had a bid in for $680, but pulled back for the same reason.

My other RBs are:

Foster

Gore

CJ1/2K

Moreno

Mathews

felt like I had a little wiggle room.

Went for $543 in my league. There's two things to remember here..

1. Jennings is a middling talent on a bad team (JAC 2.0)

2. Reece is a far superior talent and somehow managed to put in a limited practice today

If you can get him for free and/or your in need of a plug and play he's not an awful add. I don't like him long-term however and would definitely not be spending 50%+ of my budget on him.

Users who are viewing this thread