What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are your top 10 NFL Quarterbacks (in REALITY, not fantasy football (1 Viewer)

Ghost Rider

Footballguy
If you had to rank your top 10 NFL QBs at this moment, right now, in reality, not on fantasy stats, who would they be? My top 10 would be:

1. Peyton Manning (simply the best)

2. Drew Brees (not far behind)

3. Kurt Warner (his greatness is almost taken for granted)

4. Philip Rivers (he might be a punk, but he is a great player, and is very clutch)

5. Ben Roethlisberger (looks a bit ugly at times, and still holds on to the ball too long at times, but late in games, he is usually money, although not lately)

6. Tom Brady (not quite what he used to be, so I can't put him in the top 2 or 3 again until he returns to form)

7. Brett Favre (what he is doing at his age is pretty awesome)

8. Donovan McNabb (throws some of the ugliest passes you'll ever see, but is great at not turning the ball over, and knows how to take advantage of his weapons)

9. Eli Manning (has played big this year, despite not having as much of a running game, and having the pressure of having to score more thanks to the regression of the Giants defense)

10. Aaron Rodgers (once he learns to get rid of the ball a little quicker, thus taking less sacks, he will be a top 5 guy)

If I had one game I absolutely needed to win, and could take any QB in the NFL that could run HIS offense, I'd take:

1. Peyton Manning

2. Drew Brees

3. Donovan McNabb

4. Kurt Warner

5. Brett Favre

6. Tom Brady

7. Ben Roethlisberger

8. Phillip Rivers

9. Aaron Rodgers

10. Eli Manning

Great list. The only changes I'd make: move both Favre and Brady up and replace Eli Manning with Matt Schaub.

Favre is playing some of the best football of his HOF career right now. I'd say he's deserving of a top 5 slot given just how great he has been (even considering the recent hiccup). As for Brady, he isn't quite back to his old form but he's still extremely good. He still completes over 60% of his passes and allows the Pats to win without a consistent running game. Lastly, Schaub is just remarkably good when he's healthy...I think he just barely edges out Eli.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Jason Campbell

2. Peyton manning

3. Drew Brees

4. Kurt Warner

5. Aaron Rodgers

6. Matt Ryan

7. Brett favre

8. Chad henne

9. Tom Brady

10. Donovan mcnabb (yeah, this is a reach)

1. Jason Campbell2. Peyton manning3. Drew Brees4. Kurt Warner5. Aaron Rodgers6. Matt Ryan7. Brett favre8. Chad henne9. Tom Brady10. Donovan mcnabb (yeah, this is a reach)
Jason Campbell over Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Schaub, and Tony Romo?

1. P.Manning2. Brees3. Brady4. Rivers5. Rodgers6. Warner7. Favre8. Roethlisberger9. McNabb10. Schaub
Great list... mainly because I completely agree with it. The lone exception I might make is Schaub. He's got great numbers but I like a guy who's a bit more clutch and wins more. This might sound crazy but I'd rather have Orton, and if he keeps it going to the end of the season i'd consider Vince Young for that final spot.

I'm taking this question to mean if we could throw every QB into a draft, and take them to guide our team for the next three weeks and the playoffs.

1. Manning - may not be the best anymore, but still think he has the highest floor of any of the other QBs.

2. Brees - lethally accurate. Underrated decision maker, and doesn't take sacks.

3. Rivers - probably the best QB in the NFL. His deep accuracy is unreal. A modern day Lamonica, or a late '70s, early '80s Bradshaw.

4. Brady - not playing at his best, but his struggles this year are overblown.

5. Romo - really like his game. Made a star out of Miles Austin. Been playing well for years, now doing it without TO and with Roy Wililams. Doubly impressive. Chronically underrated.

6. Schaub - can get pinball machine crazy hot. Been both consistently good since coming to Houston but also improving each year.

7. Warner - not as consistent as he used to be, but his ceiling is still incredibly high. One game, in a dome, and he can outplay anyone.

8. Favre - playing lights out most of the season, but (along with most older QBs) has struggled in December lately. Minnesota probably won't play an outdoor playoff game, which should help them a lot.

9. Rodgers - a lot to like. Very smart, good at spreading the ball around, athletic, accurate, strong arm. Just need to see it for longer.

10. Tough one with Eli, McNabb and Roethlisberger all on the edge here. I think McNabb has the lowest ceiling and is least likely to implode on any given Sunday. McNabb's aging like wine, currently enjoying one of his best passing seasons ever. He's leading a big play offense but one that can move the chains, too. Despite a mediocre running game, Philly is #3 in the NFL in points scored.

If you had to rank your top 10 NFL QBs at this moment, right now, in reality, not on fantasy stats, who would they be? My top 10 would be: 1. Peyton Manning (simply the best)2. Drew Brees (not far behind)3. Kurt Warner (his greatness is almost taken for granted)4. Philip Rivers (he might be a punk, but he is a great player, and is very clutch)5. Ben Roethlisberger (looks a bit ugly at times, and still holds on to the ball too long at times, but late in games, he is usually money, although not lately)6. Tom Brady (not quite what he used to be, so I can't put him in the top 2 or 3 again until he returns to form)7. Brett Favre (what he is doing at his age is pretty awesome)8. Donovan McNabb (throws some of the ugliest passes you'll ever see, but is great at not turning the ball over, and knows how to take advantage of his weapons)9. Eli Manning (has played big this year, despite not having as much of a running game, and having the pressure of having to score more thanks to the regression of the Giants defense)10. Aaron Rodgers (once he learns to get rid of the ball a little quicker, thus taking less sacks, he will be a top 5 guy)
Seems odd that you emphasize "at this moment, right now" and then rank Roethlisberger #5 with the comment that he "is usually money, although not lately." Also, IMO Favre and Rodgers are too low, given your "right now" emphasis. My list:1. Brees2. Rivers3. Peyton4. Favre5. Rodgers6. Warner7. Brady8. Roethlisberger9. McNabb10. Schaub

I'm taking this question to mean if we could throw every QB into a draft, and take them to guide our team for the next three weeks and the playoffs.1. Manning - may not be the best anymore, but still think he has the highest floor of any of the other QBs.2. Brees - lethally accurate. Underrated decision maker, and doesn't take sacks.3. Rivers - probably the best QB in the NFL. His deep accuracy is unreal. A modern day Lamonica, or a late '70s, early '80s Bradshaw. 4. Brady - not playing at his best, but his struggles this year are overblown.5. Romo - really like his game. Made a star out of Miles Austin. Been playing well for years, now doing it without TO and with Roy Wililams. Doubly impressive. Chronically underrated.6. Schaub - can get pinball machine crazy hot. Been both consistently good since coming to Houston but also improving each year.7. Warner - not as consistent as he used to be, but his ceiling is still incredibly high. One game, in a dome, and he can outplay anyone.8. Favre - playing lights out most of the season, but (along with most older QBs) has struggled in December lately. Minnesota probably won't play an outdoor playoff game, which should help them a lot.9. Rodgers - a lot to like. Very smart, good at spreading the ball around, athletic, accurate, strong arm. Just need to see it for longer.10. Tough one with Eli, McNabb and Roethlisberger all on the edge here. I think McNabb has the lowest ceiling and is least likely to implode on any given Sunday. McNabb's aging like wine, currently enjoying one of his best passing seasons ever. He's leading a big play offense but one that can move the chains, too. Despite a mediocre running game, Philly is #3 in the NFL in points scored.
Interesting that you'd rank Romo and Schaub higher than Warner and Favre given your stated premise that this is a draft for the rest of the regular season and then the following playoffs. I suspect if this draft were conducted by NFL people, they'd opt for the experience (including many playoff wins) of Warner and Favre.

My list:5. Rodgers6. Warner7. Brady
That would be a tough sell for me simply because of how clutch we've seen Warner and Brady be. If this was a draft for a single-elimination tournament, Rodgers might work out over Warner and Brady, but it certainly would be a gutsy call IMO. I think the conventional wisdom would be to rank Warner and Brady higher based on more evidence in their favor.I'd go:1. Brees2. Manning3. Brady4. Warner5. Rivers6. Favre7. Rodgers8. Roethlisberger9. Eli10. McNabb

That would be a tough sell for me simply because of how clutch we've seen Warner and Brady be. If this was a draft for a single-elimination tournament, Rodgers might work out over Warner and Brady, but it certainly would be a gutsy call IMO. I think the conventional wisdom would be to rank Warner and Brady higher based on more evidence in their favor.I'd go:1. Brees2. Manning3. Brady4. Warner5. Rivers6. Favre7. Rodgers8. Roethlisberger9. Eli10. McNabb
^ Good List... I agree with this order. Farve and Rivers could go either way at the 5/6 spot. Same with Roth and Eli at 8/9

7. Warner - not as consistent as he used to be, but his ceiling is still incredibly high. One game, in a dome, and he can outplay anyone.
Kurt Warner just tied an NFL record last week by having his fourth consecutive game with a passer rating of 120 or better. He and Johnny Unitas are the only quarterbacks in league history to do this.That is impressive, especially at the age Warner is. This year he also broke the record of the highest completion percentage in a single regular season game.

I interpret the question in the OP as who is better NFL-wise right now. There is nothing about a tournament, drafting for the rest of this year only (as Chase stated as his personal premise), etc. Just who is better right now. Sure, Brady and Warner have been better in the past, no doubt. But that doesn't necessarily mean they are better right now. Certainly it is arguable that Rodgers has outplayed both of them this season.I responded to Chase's post to say I thought in his scenario Favre and Warner should go higher than Romo and Schaub, and I'd feel the same about Rodgers, given that scenario.

Kurt Warner just tied an NFL record last week by having his fourth consecutive game with a passer rating of 120 or better. He and Johnny Unitas are the only quarterbacks in league history to do this.That is impressive, especially at the age Warner is. This year he also broke the record of the highest completion percentage in a single regular season game.
Yes. And it came on the heels of a 5-interception game. He has two other multi-interception games, and others where he's been streaky. Maybe it's just me and he's not actually more inconsistent than he used to be, but that's the sense I get.

I interpret the question in the OP as who is better NFL-wise right now. There is nothing about a tournament, drafting for the rest of this year only (as Chase stated as his personal premise), etc. Just who is better right now. Sure, Brady and Warner have been better in the past, no doubt. But that doesn't necessarily mean they are better right now. Certainly it is arguable that Rodgers has outplayed both of them this season.I responded to Chase's post to say I thought in his scenario Favre and Warner should go higher than Romo and Schaub, and I'd feel the same about Rodgers, given that scenario.
Right, we just don't know what "right now" means. And, when I hear "better", I think it terms of helping to win a football game. I guess I just trust other guys more than Rodgers based on what they did in times that aren't "right now". Like I said, Rodgers is really good "right now" and could work out better than picking Warner or Brady, but I certainly wouldn't have as good of a feeling going into the game with Rodgers.

I'm taking this question to mean if we could throw every QB into a draft, and take them to guide our team for the next three weeks and the playoffs.1. Manning - may not be the best anymore, but still think he has the highest floor of any of the other QBs.2. Brees - lethally accurate. Underrated decision maker, and doesn't take sacks.3. Rivers - probably the best QB in the NFL. His deep accuracy is unreal. A modern day Lamonica, or a late '70s, early '80s Bradshaw. 4. Brady - not playing at his best, but his struggles this year are overblown.5. Romo - really like his game. Made a star out of Miles Austin. Been playing well for years, now doing it without TO and with Roy Wililams. Doubly impressive. Chronically underrated.6. Schaub - can get pinball machine crazy hot. Been both consistently good since coming to Houston but also improving each year.7. Warner - not as consistent as he used to be, but his ceiling is still incredibly high. One game, in a dome, and he can outplay anyone.8. Favre - playing lights out most of the season, but (along with most older QBs) has struggled in December lately. Minnesota probably won't play an outdoor playoff game, which should help them a lot.9. Rodgers - a lot to like. Very smart, good at spreading the ball around, athletic, accurate, strong arm. Just need to see it for longer.10. Tough one with Eli, McNabb and Roethlisberger all on the edge here. I think McNabb has the lowest ceiling and is least likely to implode on any given Sunday. McNabb's aging like wine, currently enjoying one of his best passing seasons ever. He's leading a big play offense but one that can move the chains, too. Despite a mediocre running game, Philly is #3 in the NFL in points scored.
Interesting that you'd rank Romo and Schaub higher than Warner and Favre given your stated premise that this is a draft for the rest of the regular season and then the following playoffs. I suspect if this draft were conducted by NFL people, they'd opt for the experience (including many playoff wins) of Warner and Favre.
I suspect you're right. If I were listing my best guess at the top 10 NFL QBs as rated by NFL GMs, I'd have Warner and Favre in my top five. I think Romo and Schaub do more with less than Warner and Favre, and their numbers are also better IMO. But I can see how others disagree.

Yes. And it came on the heels of a 5-interception game. He has two other multi-interception games, and others where he's been streaky. Maybe it's just me and he's not actually more inconsistent than he used to be, but that's the sense I get.
It seems to me his high INT games come when they're down big, passing every down, and he's taking whatever chance he can to make a huge comeback. That's just off shady memory, though, and could be way off. Of course, some of his extra TDs and yards come that way, too.

No one actually watches the games so it's tough to get factual lists from people. You should've said "In Box Score world, not fantasy football"

Warner has 11 interceptions so far this year. If you want to count interceptions as being inconsistent, your first ranked QB Peyton Manning has 14. Your second ranked QB Brees has 10.

Warner has 11 interceptions so far this year. If you want to count interceptions as being inconsistent, your first ranked QB Peyton Manning has 14. Your second ranked QB Brees has 10.
Warner has averaged under 7.0 AY/A in 5 of 11 games this year. Manning's done it only three times. Rivers only twice. Romo and Brees four times but in 13 games each.But you can ignore the inconsistent comment. Warner is currently 11th in net yards per attempt. Considering he's got some awesome WRs and plays in a dome, that's a bit disappointing.

I love your posts, so will pick your list to comment:I strongly disagree with your Warner and Schaub calls, and gotta wonder if you got the question backawrds (who's the best FANTASY QB, not real life?). They are fine when things are going smoothly, but hit them in the jaw at any given point, and they crumble or get knocked out. Roethlisberger is such a far superior Qb to both in a system-neutral context, and he's mere baby in his career compared to where Warner was at the same age, and his accomplishments compared to Schaub's are the ultimate joke.

Plus, Favre has gotta be top 5. When his arm's in his socket, anyway... His ridiculously low int % this season is the craziest stat I can imagine based on his prior body of work. Does ANYONE remember the HYPE over the (rather average) Jets 13 months ago after they beat tinnisseee?

1. Manning

2a. Brees

2b. Brady

3. McNabb

4. Rodgers

5. Rivers

7. Warner

8. Schaub

9. Favre

10. Ben

Nothing groundbreaking here but...

1. Peyton Manning, and no one's really that close.

2. Tom Brady

3. Drew Brees

4. Brett Favre

5. Kurt Warner

6. Aaron Rodgers

7. Philip Rivers

8. Donovan McNabb

9. Ben Roethlisberger

10. Eli Manning

I'm taking this question to mean if we could throw every QB into a draft, and take them to guide our team for the next three weeks and the playoffs.

1. Manning - may not be the best anymore, but still think he has the highest floor of any of the other QBs.

2. Brees - lethally accurate. Underrated decision maker, and doesn't take sacks.

3. Rivers - probably the best QB in the NFL. His deep accuracy is unreal. A modern day Lamonica, or a late '70s, early '80s Bradshaw.

5. Romo - really like his game. Made a star out of Miles Austin. Been playing well for years, now doing it without TO and with Roy Wililams. Doubly impressive. Chronically underrated.

6. Schaub - can get pinball machine crazy hot. Been both consistently good since coming to Houston but also improving each year.

8. Favre - playing lights out most of the season, but (along with most older QBs) has struggled in December lately. Minnesota probably won't play an outdoor playoff game, which should help them a lot.

9. Rodgers - a lot to like. Very smart, good at spreading the ball around, athletic, accurate, strong arm. Just need to see it for longer.

10. Tough one with Eli, McNabb and Roethlisberger all on the edge here. I think McNabb has the lowest ceiling and is least likely to implode on any given Sunday. McNabb's aging like wine, currently enjoying one of his best passing seasons ever. He's leading a big play offense but one that can move the chains, too. Despite a mediocre running game, Philly is #3 in the NFL in points scored.
I love your posts, so will pick your list to comment:I strongly disagree with your Warner and Schaub calls, and gotta wonder if you got the question backawrds (who's the best FANTASY QB, not real life?). They are fine when things are going smoothly, but hit them in the jaw at any given point, and they crumble or get knocked out. Roethlisberger is such a far superior Qb to both in a system-neutral context, and he's mere baby in his career compared to where Warner was at the same age, and his accomplishments compared to Schaub's are the ultimate joke.
I gotta disagree with you here. I love Big Ben but his style is so unique with his pump fakes, shakin defenders, and creating time that I don't think you can say he's better than Warner in a "system-neutral context". Warner's decidedly better than Roethlisberger in couple ways that translate to numerous systems... quicker release & more accurate.

No one actually watches the games so it's tough to get factual lists from people. You should've said "In Box Score world, not fantasy football"
I'd guess I've seen each of the QBs listed in this thread at least twice this year. Not a ton, but enough to develop an opinion when combined with their stats and seeing them in the past.

No love for Hasselbeck. Put him on several of the teams on the list and he would put up comparable numbers. IMO

I gotta disagree with you here. I love Big Ben but his style is so unique with his pump fakes, shakin defenders, and creating time that I don't think you can say he's better than Warner in a "system-neutral context". Warner's decidedly better than Roethlisberger in couple ways that translate to numerous systems... quicker release & more accurate.
Big Ben's feel for the rush and better body for taking hits more important, IMO. Hit Warner and he either gets knocked out or taken out of the game. And then there was the half a decade where he did NOTHING due to being injured/shellshocked.

Romo has never won a game when he had to. He's won some minor "big" games in the regular season... but any time it has come to a point where it's win or go home or close to it... he's lost.

Romo has some talent... he really does. But in the pocket his balls tend to sail on him and he loses all ability to put touch on the ball from time to time. It pains me to say it... but if we're picking who we'd want to be our QB to win games, I'd much rather have Roethlisberger or Eli. They've got the rings.

Romo has never won a game when he had to. He's won some minor "big" games in the regular season... but any time it has come to a point where it's win or go home or close to it... he's lost.

Romo has some talent... he really does. But in the pocket his balls tend to sail on him and he loses all ability to put touch on the ball from time to time. It pains me to say it... but if we're picking who we'd want to be our QB to win games, I'd much rather have Roethlisberger or Eli. They've got the rings.
Who are your top 10 NFL Quarterbacks (in REALITY, not fantasy football, right now :shock:

I'd take Romo over both these guys right now no question. Last 2 big games Romo has played very well but others have no stepped up. Giants game Romo missed 2 throws out of 40+ and the Chargers game the defense (secondary) & offensive line just got beat on. Romo has played well basically all year minus 1-2 games.

This is something that's sort of been rattling around in my head, but it seems like Rivers is exceptionally good at not being badlowest rating this year (+additional games below Rivers' mark):Rivers: 84.5Favre: 73.2 (76.6, 78.3, 79.4)Manning: 65.6 (83.6)McNabb: 61.4 (80.6, 80.7)Brees: 58.9 (72.8, 78.9)Rodgers: 57.6 (83.4)Schaub: 55.9 (71.7, 82.4, 82.6)Brady: 53.1 (55.0, 74.0, 87.1)Roeth: 51.5 (75.1, 80.8)Warner: 47.8 (67.1, 67.2, 72.8)Romo: 29.6 (67.1, 69.7)I find it interesting that all QBs have at least 2 games with passer ratings worse than Rivers' worst gameNumber of games without at least 1 TD (passing or rushing)Rivers: 0Warner: 0Favre: 1Manning: 1McNabb: 1Rodgers: 1Brees: 2Brady: 2Roeth: 2Romo: 2Schaub: 2games with more INTs than TDsRivers: 0Brees: 0Rodgers: 0Brady: 1Favre: 1Manning: 1McNabb: 1Roeth: 2Romo: 2Schaub: 3Warner: 3

1. Jason Campbell2. Peyton manning3. Drew Brees4. Kurt Warner5. Aaron Rodgers6. Matt Ryan7. Brett favre8. Chad henne9. Tom Brady10. Donovan mcnabb (yeah, this is a reach)
Jason Campbell over Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Schaub, and Tony Romo?
Campbell has shown amazing improvement the last 3-4 weeks. He's showing tools to find open receivers and hit them with incredible accuracy. Campbell will be a top 3 QB for the next 5 years at least.

This is something that's sort of been rattling around in my head, but it seems like Rivers is exceptionally good at not being badlowest rating this year (+additional games below Rivers' mark):Rivers: 84.5Favre: 73.2 (76.6, 78.3, 79.4)Manning: 65.6 (83.6)McNabb: 61.4 (80.6, 80.7)Brees: 58.9 (72.8, 78.9)Rodgers: 57.6 (83.4)Schaub: 55.9 (71.7, 82.4, 82.6)Brady: 53.1 (55.0, 74.0, 87.1)Roeth: 51.5 (75.1, 80.8)Warner: 47.8 (67.1, 67.2, 72.8)Romo: 29.6 (67.1, 69.7)I find it interesting that all QBs have at least 2 games with passer ratings worse than Rivers' worst gameNumber of games without at least 1 TD (passing or rushing)Rivers: 0Warner: 0Favre: 1Manning: 1McNabb: 1Rodgers: 1Brees: 2Brady: 2Roeth: 2Romo: 2Schaub: 2games with more INTs than TDsRivers: 0Brees: 0Rodgers: 0Brady: 1Favre: 1Manning: 1McNabb: 1Roeth: 2Romo: 2Schaub: 3Warner: 3
;)

Campbell has shown amazing improvement the last 3-4 weeks. He's showing tools to find open receivers and hit them with incredible accuracy. Campbell will be a top 3 QB for the next 5 years at least.
So when do you estimate he will win as many as 7 games in a row?

A couple of thoughts:

1) After watching the first half tonight, yes, Kurt Warner is inconsistent.

2) I've decided to do the unthinkable and remove Manning from my QB1 spot. I'm putting Philip Rivers in there. Along with Brees, they're going to be the first QBs to average more ANY/A than Manning in consecutive seasons in seven seasons. I still like Manning over Brees, but I'm now putting Rivers at #1.

A couple of thoughts:

2) I've decided to do the unthinkable and remove Manning from my QB1 spot. I'm putting Philip Rivers in there. Along with Brees, they're going to be the first QBs to average more ANY/A than Manning in consecutive seasons in seven seasons. I still like Manning over Brees, but I'm now putting Rivers at #1.
:confused: I believe I'm the only other one who has posted here to rank Rivers above Manning.

1. Jason Campbell

2. Peyton manning

3. Drew Brees

4. Kurt Warner

5. Aaron Rodgers

6. Matt Ryan

7. Brett favre

8. Chad henne

9. Tom Brady

I know this is shtick, but:Over the last four weeks, Campbell is 14th in AY/A: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tiny/dVzJy

Over the last three weeks, Campbell is 11th in AY/A: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tiny/qFxNa

I'm not seeing it. Campbell has played well the last two games, but that doesn't mean a whole lot.

That would be a tough sell for me simply because of how clutch we've seen Warner and Brady be. If this was a draft for a single-elimination tournament, Rodgers might work out over Warner and Brady, but it certainly would be a gutsy call IMO. I think the conventional wisdom would be to rank Warner and Brady higher based on more evidence in their favor.I'd go:1. Brees
:popcorn:

1. Jason Campbell

2. Peyton manning

3. Drew Brees

4. Kurt Warner

5. Aaron Rodgers

6. Matt Ryan

7. Brett favre

8. Chad henne

9. Tom Brady

I know this is shtick, but:Over the last four weeks, Campbell is 14th in AY/A: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tiny/dVzJy

Over the last three weeks, Campbell is 11th in AY/A: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tiny/qFxNa

I'm not seeing it. Campbell has played well the last two games, but that doesn't mean a whole lot.
Okay, yeah, you caught me. However, you have to admit that Campbell looks pretty darn good at times. If he got his act together, he could be a pretty good QB.

If I had one game I absolutely needed to win, and could take any QB in the NFL that could run HIS offense, I'd take:1. Peyton Manning2. Drew Brees3. Donovan McNabb4. Kurt Warner5. Brett Favre6. Tom Brady7. Ben Roethlisberger8. Phillip Rivers9. Aaron Rodgers10. Eli Manning
Why don't you feel you have to put Brady and even Eli in the top since they won Supe(s)?

A couple of thoughts:

:thumbup: I believe I'm the only other one who has posted here to rank Rivers above Manning.
Imagine that. :rolleyes: Anyone who has Rivers ahead of Manning just needs to turn in their fantasy football credentials.

Users who are viewing this thread