What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who do you favor????? (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
OK both of these teams are in the finals.  12 team league non-ppr standard scoring.  1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex, K, TD

They are face to face over the final two weeks.  One is mine but I'll wait until I hear your honest thoughts before everyone is nice (or not LOL). 

Team A -

QB - J Hurts, T Hill, Taguavwhatever

RB - J Tayor, Chubb, Montgomery, Conner, Rojo, DE Johnson, Foreman

WR - A Cooper, Higgins

TE - Pitts

D - Chargers, Colts

K - Zuerline

Team B -

QB - J Allen

RB - D harris, Mixon, J Jackson, D Henry, R Stevenson

WR - Lockett, Waddle, M Williams, Guyton, G Davis

TE - Schultz, Gesicki

D - Bucs,

K - Bullock, Elliot

Face to face standard scoring 2 week combined.  Who do you favor?

I hope you are right Gally.  That is my team.  I am aware I do not have a back up WR on the roster.  Not much on the waiver wire either but I'm looking.

I hope you are right Gally.  That is my team.  I am aware I do not have a back up WR on the roster.  Not much on the waiver wire either but I'm looking.
At this point you don't need a backup as I am assuming this is the last week.  You just have to hope that COVID doesn't hit them.  If so, then pickup and pray.

At this point you don't need a backup as I am assuming this is the last week.  You just have to hope that COVID doesn't hit them.  If so, then pickup and pray.

It is two more weeks.  But there is nada WR on the wire.  I'll just ride with this.  Going to try and stream a better TD but otherwise this is it.

Of interest I just looked at the leage stats.  I am #1 in points for and my opponent is #2.  Seems the best overall teams made it.

Well it's Monday night and right now I am one point in the lead.  But, he is done for the week and I have Chubb going tonight.  Would love to see him go off and score twice.  Hurts was less than expected yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread