What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who do you want to see the most this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Fantasy - New England's offense.

Reality - Christine Michael. Based from what I heard, I'm just intrigued.

No Kaepernick yet, after all the offseason hype?

Blown away: 275 passing yards, 2 passing td's. 45 rushing yards, 1 rush td

Satisfied: 225/2, 30/0

Disappointed 175/0, 20/0, 1 pick.

Completely pulled those numbers outta that other part of my anatomy.

Spike said:
I'm the most intrigued by Brady. I'm a Pats fan but I have NO feel for how he'll be this year.
Deion Branch, Old Chad Johnson, Jabbar Gaffney, Brandon Tate, Ben Watson, Reche Caldwell.

I can not believe that people worry about who Tom Brady will be throwing the ball to. For all we know Amendola and Thompkins might be the best situation he has been in since he had Moss.

I'm looking forward to Terrelle Pryor's coming out party and introducing himself to the NFL. Week 1 whip the Colts.

Ok, here's the recap for players where hoped-for stats were put out there, along with what I perceived the folks posting would react. I apologize if I put words in your mouth, if the stats were better or worse than your disappointed / satisfied / blown away thresholds, feel free to correct me :)

David Wilson : 19 yards, 0 td's, 2 fumbles. (Disappointed.)
Steven Jackson: 123 total yards, 0 td's (Probably between disappointed and almost satisfied?)
Terrel Prior: 217 pa yards, 1 pass td, 2 ints 112 run yards (Blown away, or a touch shy of that?)
Jordon Cameron : 108 yards, 1 td (Blown away)
Golden Tate: 51 yards, 0 td's (Disappointed)
Vincent Brown: 154 yards, 0 tds (Satisfied? Not quite blown away since no TD was scored?)
Mohamed Sanu: 19 yards, 0 tds (Disappointed.)
Dez Bryant: 22 yards, 0 tds (Disappointed)
Eddie Lacy: 41 yards, 1 td, 31 rec yards, 1 fumble (Satisfied)
Colin Kaepernick: 412 yards, 3 td's, 0 ints, 22 rush yards, 0 rush td's (Blown away.)
Maurice Jones-Drew : 45 yards, 0 td's (Disappointed)
Michael Vick: Yet to play

Users who are viewing this thread