What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who looks to be in good draft position? (1 Viewer)

Bad_Mo

Footballguy
Since 30 other teams are OUT, I'm sure some have researched the issue.Which teams look to make a big splash based on their current draft position, number of picks they own, etc.?NE owns the Lions 3rd round, Raiders 4th round and Ravens 5th round this year in addition to their #21 spot.Hopefully they use the 3rd round pick to move up or get a RB to take over for Dillon.What about your team?

The Texans have the first pick in every round and the 'Aints pick in Round 3, so they have the first two in R3.

The Texans have the first pick in every round and the 'Aints pick in Round 3, so they have the first two in R3.
yikes. 4 selections in the first 66 picks.
They need them all they have so many holes.1st. RB

2nd. OL

3rd. OL

4th. maybe defense (LB or DB)

Right off the top of my head, Denver in a conference championship this year, has 2 first rounders in the draft this year...
Maybe they can draft a QB that won't choke? ;)

Bill have Tennessee's 3rd rounder for T-Hank so they'll have 4 picks amongst the top 70 or so.I say the teams that trade down a few spots for extra picks will be the real winners this year. Isn't this a great draft class?

The Texans have the first pick in every round and the 'Aints pick in Round 3, so they  have the first two in R3.
yikes. 4 selections in the first 66 picks.
As crazy as it seems, maybe they should trade the #1 and stockpile more picks for this year and next. Move down just enough where they can still land LenDale White....?

Since 30 other teams are OUT, I'm sure some have researched the issue.

Which teams look to make a big splash based on their current draft position, number of picks they own, etc.?

NE owns the Lions 3rd round, Raiders 4th round and Ravens 5th round this year in addition to their #21 spot.

Hopefully they use the 3rd round pick to move up or get a RB to take over for Dillon.

What about your team?
I'm pretty sure NE has the Lie-downs' 4th Rounder... http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=2041490&type=story

Texans cousre of action:1st rnd) Take the best player in the whole draft by many people consensus.REGGIE BUSH2nd rnd) Take the best available OL man.....There will be some very very good ones here at 2.01.....Thats perfect!!!!3rd round) Take another top lineman and grab one of the top TE talents....We have a pressing need at TE as Joppru is still hurt and a waste of a 3nd round pick and was Capers pick....we have no solid TE. There is a need here to go with the new scheme to go with our new running attack!!!!!

We have a pressing need at TE as Joppru is still hurt and a waste of a 3nd round pick and was Capers pick....we have no solid TE. There is a need here to go with the new scheme to go with our new running attack!!!!!
Off-topic, and sorry for the hijack, but what happened to Billy Miller? He came on like gangbusters and looked unstoppable for a year, then disappeared. Did he get injured or just forget how to play? :unsure:

Since 30 other teams are OUT, I'm sure some have researched the issue.

Which teams look to make a big splash based on their current draft position, number of picks they own, etc.?

NE owns the Lions 3rd round, Raiders 4th round and Ravens 5th round this year in addition to their #21 spot.

Hopefully they use the 3rd round pick to move up or get a RB to take over for Dillon.

What about your team?
Correction: The Lions are out a 4th round pick, not a 3rd. Sorry to burst your bubble.

:lmao:

We have a pressing need at TE as Joppru is still hurt and a waste of a 3nd round pick and was Capers pick....we have no solid TE. There is a need here to go with the new scheme to go with our new running attack!!!!!
Off-topic, and sorry for the hijack, but what happened to Billy Miller? He came on like gangbusters and looked unstoppable for a year, then disappeared. Did he get injured or just forget how to play? :unsure:
was cut before last season and signed with Cleveland i think, must had been hurt or something. Our te is Marcellous Rivers.........who ever that is??? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread